Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

2 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Would be surprised if Mandanda signed for us when in this position. Toulalan is a no-brainer and I am warming to the idea of Walters.

If we got them 3 and return of CIssokho it would be a brilliant window for the posiition we are in

Khazri looks like another Ayew

Second striker/wide forward i know we need another wide player as Sinclair and Gabby are shite and Traore isn't ready but i think a central striker is more important I think if we can get someone like Naismith it would be good or live in dreamland and go all darren bent again and throw tons of cash at someone like Batshuayi

Edited by AshVilla

Been linked with so many players today.

Made an offer for Morgan Amalfito, who is a free agent, apparently.

Gil can't stomach the fight (or the UK) so is likely off. Plus we want Mandanda and the Bordeux Midfielder. Didn't expect so many links given our position and with Lerner.

Glad Zoggy is off though.

Edited by OneNightInRotterdam

cant say ive heard of Wahbi Khazri before today.. but on youtube.. ( i know ) he looks class. I like that hes a CM who grafts and works hard.. yet scores goals and sets up goals. He looks quite good on set pieces. Cant hurt to have a good delivery for Gestede/new striker

I think with Richards Bacuna & Richards all RB's I doubt it's high in the list of priorities this Jan. Not that I'm saying they are good enough just think we have more pressing problems that need addressing like a goal scorer and a decent DM. 

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

I think with Richards Bacuna & Richards all RB's I doubt it's high in the list of priorities this Jan. Not that I'm saying they are good enough just think we have more pressing problems that need addressing like a goal scorer and a decent DM. 

I think having the worst defence in the league is quite a pressing issue!

• Like 1

We wont win games if we keep conceding. New Keeper is massively important.. just feel with Guzan.. every shot goes in with him. Not a very good shot stopper unless its right at him. 

Defence.. a CB to come in and Richards to RB would be ideal imo. We need pace to cover the flanks and RIchards would be great. If not a CB.. keep Richards with Okore and a new RB.

An attacking midfielder Khazari and defensive midfielder Toulalan. Plus a few strikers.

---------------------------------------Mandanda------------------------------------

Byram-----------------Richards-------------------Okore--------------Cissohko

---------------------------------Toulalan-------Veretout-----------------------------

-------------------------------------------Khazari-------------------------------------

--------------------Afobe--------------------------------------Ayew------------------

----------------------------------------Adebayor--------------------------------------

Alternatively a new CB with Ricahrds to RB. Cant think of a good striker but ive added Adebayor there.. but ideally someone better. Looks more balanced.

Edited by KSV