FLT 9pm

Sunday

Premier League

Super Sunday

Newcastle v Norwich 4pm SS1

MOTD 10.30

Championship

Derby v Wolves 1.15 SS1

Yet another game where Arsenal desperately need a top class striker I see. ;)

In fairness I watched it from the 20 minute mark and 0-3 wasn't a fair reflection, Watford were well in it at 0-0.

Don't see Watford going down at all, they've got enough across the pitch to get results v teams on their level as they've already shown.

• Like 1

So, Norwich on 9pts and Newcastle on 3 playing each other now. If Newcastle win that keeps Norwich within touching distance whilst putting more pressure on Sherwood, but obviously puts Newcastle ahead of us by 2 points.

A Norwich win sees another potential relegation candidate 8 points ahead of us with a minimum +6 better GD. It could also force Newcastle to act quicker than us in the managerial transfer market, potentially going after Moyes.

How depressing.

If they don't win today then McClaren will surely be shown the door. If that happens then they will get Moyes in. We need to act. NOW!!

Newcastle 1-0 they don't look too bad.

To be fair, I think Newcastle have some good players and Norwich have looked decent at time this season already. If Big Sam can get make Sunderland more solid then there's a real chance we could be cut adrift by the end of November, making us less attractive to attract a good new manager.

Newcastle winning again. We need to act now.

So we want a Newcastle win?

Well.. it's a no-win situation for us really. A draw is the best result but definitely keeps Sherwood in a job for another week at least. However, with any other club, I think a Newcastle win would force the board to act, but I don't see it at Villa. A Norwich win puts them effectively 3 wins ahead of us already.

If I thought the board would be decisive I'd ask for a Newcastle win, but I doubt that will happen, so I'll hope for the draw.

3-1 now to Newcastle.

We will go down to 2nd bottom if Newcastle win, Sunderland played a lot better at West Brom yesterday.

Worrying times ahead, let's hope the board act quickly

Just as i typed this it is now 3-2 to Newcastle

Edited by Villan4Life

Â