The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 minute ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Vote for a millionaire who can't even arrange a umbrella in a thunderstorm. 

Erm.....

• Haha 1

The only party with a plan, says the man stood in the rain without an umbrella getting drowned out by “things can only get better”.

It couldn’t have been more parody if they tried

• Like 4

It’s actually embarrassing for the entire country that he stood there in the heavy rain without an umbrella. Absolutely pathetic.

I genuinely want to know why they aren’t using the purpose built at high cost media room.

• Like 1

Little rishi currently watching the Starmer response, indoors, dry, not battling against loud music and FLAGS!

You know Rishi is thinking “I forgot the flags!”

• Haha 2

He genuinely looked like he wanted to stop at various points due to that sound system. 🤣

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s actually embarrassing for the entire country that he stood there in the heavy rain without an umbrella. Absolutely pathetic.

I genuinely want to know why they aren’t using the purpose built at high cost media room.

They had a former BJ advisor on LBC suggesting it was always pushed for to be out in front of the famous No 10 entrance for big historic moments, like generations to come will be looking back the the GE announcement from 21 month Sunak.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Little rishi currently watching the Starmer response, indoors, dry, not battling against loud music and FLAGS!

You know Rishi is thinking “I forgot the flags!”

He's still trying to wriggle out of his soaked through suit.

Just now, Davkaus said:

He's still trying to wriggle out of his soaked through suit.

Imagine if his trousers shrunk, he’d never get them off.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

Jess Philips absolutely hilarious just now on ITV :lol: 

JP: “I couldn’t believe that speech, Rushi Sunak telling the people they’ve never had it so good”

Tory MP: “There have been seismic events the last few years that would have tested any party”

JP: “Yeah, Liz Truss”

He went on to say that people have lost confidence in politicians and she said her constituents hadn’t lost trust in her.

He was properly outplayed.

Â