The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

What's also going to be funny about a July election is it'll be nice, sunny weather. Perfect conditions to cross the channel and highlight just how ineffective his flagship policy is,.

I think you're all jumping the gun slightly here... July 4th... Independence Day... Clearly he is going to announce we are on the brink of being invaded by aliens.

UKIP are getting excited...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

What's also going to be funny about a July election is it'll be nice, sunny weather. Perfect conditions to cross the channel and highlight just how ineffective his flagship policy is,.

You mean nice weather that usually means a higher vote for Labour (or it used to, not so much now)

• Haha 1

Just now, bickster said:

You mean njce weather that usually means a higher vote for Labour (or it used to, not so much now)

It is a puzzle, isn't it

If this is the kind of thing that happens when he decides to do something, I can understand why so many of his pledges involve him doing nothing at all.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You’re missing the point, they said someone would be sent to Rwanda and it’s happened. Promise kept. The party that get stuff done. Three cheers!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

You mean nice weather that usually means a higher vote for Labour (or it used to, not so much now)

or when students are likely to be between residences perhaps...can't imagine he thinks it's going to affect the result

Just now, tomav84 said:

or when students are likely to be between residences perhaps...can't imagine he thinks it's going to affect the result

Nah that was the autumn thinking, July 4th is back home with folks or on Holiday (but thats postal vote territory). He's not even gone for the Brexit Glastonbury ploy

1 minute ago, Genie said:

You’re missing the point, they said someone would be sent to Rwanda and it’s happened. Promise kept. The party that get stuff done. Three cheers!

i'm sure they'll claim that but even that would be a lie though. the individual went there voluntarily with 3k of taxpayer money in his pocket.

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Nah that was the autumn thinking, July 4th is back home with folks or on Holiday (but thats postal vote territory). He's not even gone for the Brexit Glastonbury ploy

i guess it depends on where you're registered. when i was at uni i voted in my uni town, not my home town

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

spacer.png

'This changed Labour party is a very broad church, and I'm incredibly pleased to be working with Rishi, he completely embraces our Labour values'

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â