The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

16 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I'm actually shocked that there are still depths tories can sink to that get the whip removed short of being a sex pest.

IIRC being a sex pest gets you promoted in the Tory party. Chris Pincher is the most obvious example. You are going to need to think of deeper and more unpleasant depths for them to sink to...

Edited by Straggler

Oliver Dowden doubling down on the “if only he'd apologised” line

I can only imagine it’s somehow their idea of fending off the obvious Braverman said much the same criticism.

Sunak posing with a bunch of climate deniers at the Welsh NFU . They are a fringe group within the NFU, most of whom support measures to improve the environment. But this bunch of loons oppose Welsh Labour, so f***k the planet. The man’s a charlatan.

It’s funny seeing the transition from BoJo to Sunak.

Under BoJo MP’s we’re constantly being quizzed on stupid or dodgy things their boss had said and done.

Under Sunak HE is being constantly quizzed on stupid or dodgy things the MP’s have said and done.

Either way, it’s Tories doing and saying stupid or dodgy things but an interesting twist.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s funny seeing the transition from BoJo to Sunak.

Under BoJo MP’s we’re constantly being quizzed on stupid or dodgy things their boss had said and done.

Under Sunak HE is being constantly quizzed on stupid or dodgy things the MP’s have said and done.

Either way, it’s Tories doing and saying stupid or dodgy things but an interesting twist.

It's just perception, there was plenty of scandal involving the lower downs when Johnson was PM too (Pincher springs to mind instantly), it's just that Johnson was also up to his neck in shite so it kinda deflected the rest.

Sunak is also up to stuff as well, I wouldn't be shocked that revelations come out when he announces the election. There's bound to be a load of investments he has, that his policies have increased their value, it's not like it hasn't already happened more than once.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

I didn't have "agreeing with Jacob Rees Mogg" on todays bingo card. 

I have to agree too, she’s our problem. If she’s committed crimes then stick her in jail 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

I didn't have "agreeing with Jacob Rees Mogg" on todays bingo card. 

He's been consistent on this to be fair to him, has been arguing this for years.

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

Who is actually blocking her return then? 

It was a decision made by Sajid Javid to strip her of her citizenship - the home secretary has the power to do this without the need for a trial - the court cases around her case haven't been anything to do with whether she's actually guilty of any offence or what the punishment for those offences should be, its been around various issues of whether the home secretary had the power to make the decision, and whether it made her stateless (which would be unlawful)

Edited by Davkaus
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Schrodinger's Mayor.

He's both beholden to Islam and a trans-loving, gay hugging woke warrior beholden to the luvvies.

From the same minds as the work-shy, freeloading, benefit scrounging foreigner's who also steal our jobs and undercut wages. They're good at double thinking like that.

• Like 1

It does look like Anderson is currently attempting to force a transfer.

Doubling down on his refusal to apologise, which leaves sunak with two options, accept it or kick him out of the party. Surely not even Sunak could just accept it? But then would attention turn to Braverman?

Rishi don’t need this shit, he’s got the in laws business interests to look out for.

Â