The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

4 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

So the triple lock is staying. Well until least tomorrow when Hunt tells our Liz that we can't afford it.

The fact he was nodding in agreement when she said it, I think that is something that wont change now. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, bickster said:

HAHAHAHAH Sue Ellen is about to be relieved of her duties as Home Secretary

EDIT: 43 days she lasted :D 

OMG Braverman gone already!  😂

What caused that?  Apart from just generally being shit lol

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

Truss position is untenable. I mean she was already finished but I don't think she will last the week now.

She's not going until she's forced, if she had a sense of humility or shame she'd already be gone

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

She's not going until she's forced, if she had a sense of humility or shame she'd already be gone

So is there going to be any way to actually get rid of her?  Or will this just carry on for months until everyone just gets bored and starts talking about something else?

sticking the knife in too. As much as Suella is a reprehensible human being, the quotes in the letter are still funny:

"Pretending we haven't made mistakes, carrying on as if everyone can't sce that we have made them, and hoping that things will magically come right is not serious politics. I have made a mistake; I accept responsibility; I resign."

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

So is there going to be any way to actually get rid of her?  Or will this just carry on for months until everyone just gets bored and starts talking about something else?

Either the 1922 committee changes its rules, or enough tories need to vote for no confidence in the government.

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Brady will come in and tell her that she has no confidence of the vast majority of the party and will be asked to quietly go away. They will then appoint Sunak without a leadership election to avoid the membership making another terrible choice. Snapps and Hunt  were big Sunak backers, it is just paying the way.

Edited by The Fun Factory

Â