The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Half the people who vote Tory are seem to be like him. They're back the wrong party because they believe the scare stories about the left and probably think Labour advocate Stalinesque communism or whatever bollocks without realising they are 100% social democrats themselves, just like labour. 

25 minutes ago, Rolta said:

Half the people who vote Tory are seem to be like him. They're back the wrong party because they believe the scare stories about the left and probably think Labour advocate Stalinesque communism or whatever bollocks without realising they are 100% social democrats themselves, just like labour. 

In fairness Corbin was borderline unelectable.

The current incumbents though, they've got my vote 150%

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, bickster said:

You know that one metric the Tories always, always win on in any poll and for a lot of people is the most important metric. Duh, it's all about the economy stupid...

And interestingly (to me, anyway), even in 1997 the Tories had a lead on that particular question. 

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Just some casual libel

The thing I hate about this man the most is that he thinks he’s absolutely untouchable. 

After what happened to his good friend Mr Pincher you’d think he’d have learned it isn’t always the case.

I’d love to see him get his comeuppance for years of being a clearing in the woods.

23 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

It's quite something really - floating lib dems, centre ground tories must all be going Labour in an act of get the tories off the steering wheel ASAP. It's just such a sea change, no coordination or tactical voting discussions involved, just an inherent sense by the UK public that the government must go. 

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

After what happened to his good friend Mr Pincher you’d think he’d have learned it isn’t always the case.

Speaking of, another one joins him in the "naughty former Tories" corner 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Trade Minister Connor Burns (Who?) dismissed from Government after complaint of serious misconduct

Last seen grovelling in the latter stages of the leadership campaign to be given the Northern Ireland Secretary job, before being overlooked. 

Then piped up at conference the other day (sort of) slagging Truss off and saying Badenoch would do the trade job properly. 

• Like 1

Given that there are a number of current Tory MP's facing serious allegations, including sexual assault (one is on bail following allegations of rape), but haven't had the whip removed, it makes you wonder what Burns has done to be sacked as a minister and have the whip removed. 

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Given that there are a number of current Tory MP's facing serious allegations, including sexual assault (one is on bail following allegations of rape), but haven't head the whip removed, it makes you wonder what Burns has done to be sacked as a minister and have the whip removed. 

Done it to a party member I guess

• Like 1

Â