The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

The media are ripping Truss a new one on every thing she proposes if she gets in. Her Ideas for curing our problems are laughable. How would anyone vote for her is bonkers.

No politician is perfect, and Sunak of course is far from perfect, But at least he’s not a complete **** moron. 

How is he losing this vote to her? 

11 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I’d say the 2019 GE was more damaging for this country than the 2016 Referendum.

Electing a corrupt, work shy compulsive liar into a position of complete power. Who could imagine it going badly? 

9 hours ago, a m ole said:

Keeping your oven open? Where do they think the heat goes when it’s closed?

As if people are going to be cooking fresh food in the oven if they can't afford electricity & gas at ludicrous prices. Food that can be microwaved will become much more desirable

12 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I’d say the 2019 GE was more damaging for this country than the 2016 Referendum.

Such hyperbole is undoubtedly satisfying but it is impossible to think of a high-point when it comes to post-war British governments.

The system just stumbles from crisis to cock-up and then back to crisis again.

I thought it was going to be 1997 but that turned out badly just like every government before and since.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, a m ole said:

Keeping your oven open? Where do they think the heat goes when it’s closed?

Tories have banned entropy.

It's like free energy. Must be taxed.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Microwave with the door open, just push the sensor in 

At this stage I'm thinking the gas oven, unlit with my head in it. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

Such hyperbole is undoubtedly satisfying but it is impossible to think of a high-point when it comes to post-war British governments.

The system just stumbles from crisis to cock-up and then back to crisis again.

I thought it was going to be 1997 but that turned out badly just like every government before and since.

Far from perfect but 1997-2007 was certainly the most prosperous time for this country in living memory.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Far from perfect but 1997-2007 was certainly the most prosperous time for this country in living memory.

Not so much for the middle east. 

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Not so much for the middle east. 

Well yeah, a major blight that will always accompany memories of that government and rightly so.  Domestically though, they did at least manage to have the house in fair order.

The way Truss starts every answer with “to be clear” or “to be absolutely clear” but then gives a vague non-committal response is really getting on my tits already.

Shes going to be a nervous wreck by Christmas when the media really get their claws into her inept performance and clueless attempt at leadership.

20 minutes ago, Genie said:

The way Truss starts every answer with “to be clear” or “to be absolutely clear” but then gives a vague non-committal response is really getting on my tits already.

Shes going to be a nervous wreck by Christmas when the media really get their claws into her inept performance and clueless attempt at leadership.

"Strong and Stable" 

Â