Football Betting 2015/6

Kingman

I've gone for under 8 corners and over 3.5 goals in the palace Chelsea game, £5 on each. Whichever team takes the lead I might consider backing the opposition to come back to win. Tough game to call.

I currently have two remaining active bets on my bet365 account. Both 25p accumulators, one returns £735 and the other returns just over £60,000... So... Keep your fingers crossed for me! :D

The 60k one is just a random selection of BTTS + winning team bets. Imagine if the only one that lets me down is the 'Villa win, BTTS' selection?! What a kick in the teeth that'd be.

The £735 accy is bets that are slightly more likely, 3 of the 10 bets have actually come in aswell (Chelsea beat Palace, Spurs/Everton draw & Liverpool win against Stoke). 6 left.

• Like 1

Heads up for the weekend, Stoke are 3/1 (might even be more as this was just William Hill odds) yes 3-1 to beat Arsenal on Sunday.

Results at the Brit since 2008:

Stoke 2-1 Arsenal

Stoke 3-1 Arsenal (FA cup)

Stoke 1-3 Arsenal (Stoke down to 10 men at 1-1 with infamous Shawcross Red card)

Stoke 3-1 Arsenal

Stoke 1-1 Arsenal

Stoke 0-0 Arsenal

Stoke 1-0 Arsenal

Stoke 3-2 Arsenal

Do Bookies not study form or anything?

Heres my bet for the week end. 4 teams to win, 4 teams both to score. 8 Timer

Bmouth v Norwich BTTS

Wolves V Cardiff BTTS

Newcastle v West Ham BTTS

Wigan v Chesterfield BTTS

Huddersfield v Fulham HOME WIN

Bristol City v Mboro AWAY WIN

Plymouth v Stevenage HOME WIN

Villa v Leicester AWAY WIN (sorry, but this is head over heart)

£20 returns a very tasty £3418.20

As I've said before Stoke at 3/1 to beat Arsenal is the bet of the weekend surely....just look at Arsenal's record at the Brit year in year out, they can't cope up there with the crowd and everything.

Think Newcastle are a good price today, 9-5 so had them to win as insurance.