Football Betting 2015/6

Kingman

Something interesting just happened to me....

Am following the Liverpool-West Brom game on WM. Heard WBA had a good free kick position and given they'd already scored from a set piece put 9 quid on them at 18/1 to score before 50 min mark.

They then "scored" and the goal was given for a good 90 seconds before it was disallowed. However the money was debited to me as the betting system gave the goal so I've withdrew the 200 quid. Anyone know what happens now, I expect to lose about 200 quid from what I have presently but is it computer error or what.

I say that as in the summer there was an Ajax champions league game and the system had a bit of a malfunction in that the match was going on but the in play time and odds were 5 minutes behind. Ajax scored but that wasn't reflected in the match odds so quickly stuck a tenner on them to score and it paid out incredibly. 

Edit:

Bet Confirmation  - FB1372985710F  - Flash   Time of bet:  13/12/2015 16:45:07 Print
Selections
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 West Brom - 2nd Goal Before 50:00 Liverpool v West Brom
(Away Team Time of Next Goal)
13/12/2015 None 22/1 Won
Stake:  9.00   Returns:  207.00  
Edited by VillaChris

Bet365 are doing the risk free £50 in play bet thing again (won me £400 profit last time). On the Man City / Arsenal game on Monday. 

Doing the same as before, under 2.5 first half goals (returns £56) and over 2.5 first half goals (returns £300) gives you a profit of between £6 and £200 no risk.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Genie said:

Bet365 are doing the risk free £50 in play bet thing again (won me £400 profit last time). On the Man City / Arsenal game on Monday. 

Doing the same as before, under 2.5 first half goals (returns £56) and over 2.5 first half goals (returns £300) gives you a profit of between £6 and £200 no risk.

That's interesting.

Only criteria is that they have to be placed in play? So after 30 seconds is fine, but just before KO no good?

17 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

That's interesting.

Only criteria is that they have to be placed in play? So after 30 seconds is fine, but just before KO no good?

You get a risk free in play bet up to £50 if you make a pre match bet to the same value. 

So with a prematch bet and an in play bet it's very easily to ensure no lose.

For example you could bet less than 0.5 goals pre match then over 0.5 goals in play. Loads of options. 

If your in play bet loses then they refund it.

Last week they did it on the Man utd CL game. I put prematch £50 on less than 2.5 first half goals then as soon as the game started I put £50 on over 2.5 goals. As it was 2-1 at HT I bagged £500 before the £100 investment.

If it was 1-1 at HT I'd have won my prematch bet for a small profit and the inplay bet would have got refunded as cash which I could then withdraw.

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

You get a risk free in play bet up to £50 if you make a pre match bet to the same value. 

So with a prematch bet and an in play bet it's very easily to ensure no lose.

For example you could bet less than 0.5 goals pre match then over 0.5 goals in play. Loads of options. 

If your in play bet loses then they refund it.

Last week they did it on the Man utd CL game. I put prematch £50 on less than 2.5 first half goals then as soon as the game started I put £50 on over 2.5 goals. As it was 2-1 at HT I bagged £500 before the £100 investment.

If it was 1-1 at HT I'd have won my prematch bet for a small profit and the inplay bet would have got refunded as cash which I could then withdraw.

You want to be careful doing that, its much safer to lay your bets off with Betfair than betting like that with 365 as technically it's against the T&Cs of their offer -
"Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus."

Whilst the chances are they will let in slide, as they obviously did with you in your previous example, they would be well within their rights not to.

Just now, phily85 said:

I'm giving it a go too but won't let me place free bet at the minute

It's not a free bet, you have to bet your own money in play and if it loses they refund it as cash which you can withdraw

I'm giving it a go too but won't let me place free bet at the minute

It's not a free bet, you have to bet your own money in play and if it loses they refund it as cash which you can withdraw

Great got it it threw me because its telling me that I had 50 bonus bet in my account

1 hour ago, West said:

Putting my £50 free bet on 14+ corners. Need 9 this half. Hopefully Sterling's arrival will increase the count as City bomb forward. Odds of 9/2. 

How did you get on?

Mine didn't come off but still, I've turned £100 into £105.56 which after I've re-withdrawn the £100 I've got a bit of pocket money in the account to play with.

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

How did you get on?

Mine didn't come off but still, I've turned £100 into £105.56 which after I've re-withdrawn the £100 I've got a bit of pocket money in the account to play with.

2 corners short in the end. City's goal came too late. But I had won the pre match bet so was happy to punt on something with high odds.