Football Betting 2015/6

Kingman

Swansea are due a good performance and Norwich are becoming worse and worse IIRC.  If I was putting money on that one I'd probably go with the draw.  But I'm avoiding it because Norwich are one of those sides who could quite easily win OR lose 3-0 on the day depending on what Hoolahan had for breakfast.

40 people won super6 today splitting the 250k prize.

Still an amazing amount of money to win don't get me wrong but you'd be a bit gutted thinking you'd win a quarter of a million only to find your prize is 'just' £6k

Had a good weekend betting. Won £330 with Newcastle beating Bournemouth. Lost £50 on the Sunderland game but won £100 on Bilbao,PSV,Dortmund treble and won £155 on a double with Oldenburg and Athletico(92 nd minute winner) then won £50 on an in play goal for FC Porto :D woo hoo

Had a good weekend betting. Won £330 with Newcastle beating Bournemouth. Lost £50 on the Sunderland game but won £100 on Bilbao,PSV,Dortmund treble and won £155 on a double with Oldenburg and Athletico(92 nd minute winner) then won £50 on an in play goal for FC Porto :D woo hoo

er, can you tell us before and not after...

my losing streak is longer the M6!!!!

Nice work, you must be putting down pretty big stakes to get those returns?

Nice work, you must be putting down pretty big stakes to get those returns?

£100 on Newcastle, £50 on Bilbao,PSV,Dortmund, £75 on Aldenberg and Athletico and £25 on the Porto goal

Any tips for this week end...

any winners? i like a decent return...stake of 30 return 200

i normally go for 2 teams to win and 3 matches both to score..

but i am better at picking my nose than i am winners so need some help