Football Betting 2015/6

Kingman

I've stuck a tenner on a Citeh Spurs double.  Returns 18.

I've also had one of my mad draw bets.  Stuck a Canadian (26 bets) on about 5 or 6 (can't remember) draws in the Premier League over the weekend.  Returns anything up to about 2g.

Yeah that Villa to win a game of football prediction is still causing trouble to the betting masses.

I suppose we'll win a game eventually before year 3000....

We've got to win at some point you'd think, but yeah, a bloody stupid idea. 

Tuesday night

£30 4 timer, both teams to score returns £268

Benfica v Galatasaray

PSV Eindhoven v Wolfsburg

Bristol City v Wolves

Bradford City v Blackpool

Apologies in advance for anyone else backing these as i will probably have put the kiss of death on them....

at the moment my luck is as bad as a rotten tomato or as good as Villas current winless run !!!!

Bet365 have free in play no risk offer on the Bayern Arsenal game. Place a pre match bet and another in play, the in play bet will be refunded in cash if it loses.

Stuck £50 on either team to win returns £59. 

Gonna put my no risk £50 bet on the draw which returns £256. 

So ill either end up £9 up or £156 up...

Bet365 have free in play no risk offer on the Bayern Arsenal game. Place a pre match bet and another in play, the in play bet will be refunded in cash if it loses.

Stuck £50 on either team to win returns £59. 

Gonna put my no risk £50 bet on the draw which returns £256. 

So ill either end up £9 up or £156 up...

Top tip! Thanks

Tuesday night

£30 4 timer, both teams to score returns £268

Benfica v Galatasaray

PSV Eindhoven v Wolfsburg

Bristol City v Wolves

Bradford City v Blackpool

Apologies in advance for anyone else backing these as i will probably have put the kiss of death on them....

at the moment my luck is as bad as a rotten tomato or as good as Villas current winless run !!!!

correction

£30 returns Jack Sh!te

Another method is to bet your initial 50 on 'over 0.5 goals' pre-match, and put on a cover bet with another bookie (normally £3-4) on the 0-0. This then gives you a risk free £50 inplay bet, which you can put on whatever you like, and all you've spent is a few quid.

A guy at my work put on 5-1 when it was 2-0, he won £400. Another guy in my work out on 'Muller next goal scorer' when it was 4-1, and he won over £300.

I had 2-1, so just got back my £50.

This weekend's bets

Double (€3 returns €28.56)
Newcastle @ Bournemouth (12/5) & Everton @ West Ham (9/5)

Double (€10 returns €29.17)
Southampton @ Sunderland (3/4) & Arsenal v Spurs (4/6)

Single (€32.40 returns €46.98)
Man Citeh @ Villa (9/20)

Have to say there's some good prices out there for our relegation rivals this weekend. 

This amazing Newcastle team VT are falling over themselves to bow down to are 12/5 to win at a Bournemouth team who look to be in freefall now. If they're staying up easily as a few on here are suggesting, these are the sorts of games they have to win surely? Even we won there and there's no more damming statement than that. BOF is already on it and I will be two.

Sunderland 7/2 to beat Southampton at home always intrigues me. They lost 8-0 to Southampton last season yet still beat them at home. Southampton always tend to throw a dodgy game in a run of five so that could be a decent profit.

Think Norwich are 6/4 to beat Swansea at home.

Think that's quite a logical way of making good money out of a bad situation. I can understand why people wouldn't want to bet against us as it's unethical but if we're to go down that would suggest some out of Norwich/Bournemouth/Sunderland/Newcastle are going to go on runs and win games and they'll all be good odds for a lot of those games.