Football Betting 2015/6

Kingman

No bet365 risk free bet today. Boooo.

Lately I've seen quite a few teams go 1-0 up, then end up losing. I had a thought a few nights ago, to deposit a tenner, and place £1 on 10 games that are 1-0 at half time, betting on the other team to win. If only 2 of those results came in, then I'd be in profit. I would then do the same again, putting a tenth of the balance into another 10 games that were 1-0 at half time, and so on. I wonder how that would go. [emoji859][emoji848]

Anyway, today I've put a fiver on half time/full time Liverpool/ Man Utd. 33/1. Stranger things have happened!

I just had a quick go at my 'bet on a team to win from 1-0 down bet'. I put £1 each on 3 teams who were losing 1-0 at half time. Two of the teams are currently losing 2-0, but the other game (Rennes v Bourg Perronas) is currently 2-1 to the latter, so I've just cashed out for £20.

The total winnings would be £29, bit as Rennes are at home, I thought they might nick an equaliser so took the cash. £17 profit. Maybe I'm onto something? :D

I actually do that method during games e.g. if a big team is one down and at home there's usually crazy odds for them to be winning say by the hour mark.

Very rarely comes off obviously but when it does it's worth it...one that sticks in my mind is PSG one down to Marseille and they scored twice in 2 minutes (two Zlatan pens) and they were 2-1 up by half time and the 50 min mark so that won me a fair bit as did Ajax in some random Dutch game.

Find it a bit odd Sunderland are longer odds than Bournemouth to win, they are 7/4 compared to Bournemouth's 7/5. They are at home.

Norwich 4/1 at home to Liverpool is worth something I'd say aswell.

Maybe Chelsea to beat Arsenal aswell, they usually frustrate them at Emirates and could nick one on the break. About 5-2 they are.

23 hours ago, imavillan said:

come on then guys, what the tips/bets for this week end? I'll post mine tomorrow night or Sat morning.

right, this is my bet for the week end

8 teams both to score £20 returns £2440

Sunderland v Bournmouth

Reading v Sheff Wed

Shits v Ipswich

Cardiff v Rotherham

Chesterfield v Millwall

Sheff Utd v Swindon

Northampton v Morecombe

Wycombe v L Orient

£30 Treble returns £630 at Coral

Spurs to beat Palace

Stoke to beat Leicester

Preston to beat Brentford

4.55pm Saturday = happy days

Could be on to something there....think Spurs to win at Palace who couldn't buy a goal atm is a near cert and it's feasible if Stoke could defend very well they could nick one at the other end and beat Leicester....bet the Championship lets you down though...such a random league as we will find out next year. PNE in excellent form but Brentford are a good team going through a dip.

A classic way to Arb betting

Liverpool 

Man Utd 

Spurs 

Man City (5.30)… Returns around 16/1 

Example, A £35(0) stake will return around £550(0) 

Providing the first three 3pm ko's win its all on Man city in the 5.30 ko. 

Either ride the storm and sweat it out or check the cash out offer, or offset some of the then guaranteed profits to then Arb West Ham/Draw 

Stand to win £550(0) for all 4 selections OR...

Offset £100(0) West Ham 4/1 = £500(0)

Offset £100(0) Draw 3/1 = £400(0) 

Total lay out £235(0) Returns either £550(0) 4 Correct - £500(0) West Ham - £400(0) Draw. 

Profits Max £315(0) - Min £165(0) 

Or as above check the cash out option if first 3 win, Or sit back and be confident in the selection without Arbing West Ham/Draw.

Returns £550(0) £515(0) profit!

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

Well congratulations on anyone who was betting in play on the Norwich-Liverpool game....do send me a postcard from the Bahamas. ;)

Seriously I left the game at 20 minutes to watch the rest down the pub. At that point Norwich were 25/1 to be leading at half time. God knows what odds Liverpool were to win at 3-1 down. Even then at 4-3 up I'd have been lumping on at Norwich to score the next goal as every point is vital in a relegation battle.

Frustrating. An interesting thing I was thinking about is which of the 4 regular TV game kick offs on a weekend has the most goals? It must be the Saturday 12.45pm surely, there always seems to be goalfests which I'm watching and unable to bet on while the Sunday games seem to have hardly any, plenty of times they've only had 1 goal between the two games as I know only too well.

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Anyone having a flutter on the FA Cup today?

A small acca.

25ZFMLc.png

And and long shot...

uUe3L3E.png

Villa to win !!!! now that is a long shot.....cash out and take the £2.85

• Like 1