Football Betting 2015/6

Kingman

Going well so far Rob.

I checked the cashout when we were losing, and it was £15. I contemplated it for a second but decided it was worth sticking with it......

.... A minute later, Liverpool scored! Doh!

You win some, you lose some!

• Like 1

Over 2.5 first half goals currently 10.0 which usually means it'll be 11.0 once the game starts. Fairly unlikely but you never know, as it won me £500 on the Utd Wolfsburg game.

11x £50 = £550

Mr Rob, Please post if you can confirm if a player is on the list but not in the squad.

Edited by Genie

I did have a quick look and various sources said he wasn't available. Tempted to do it and go for over 2.5 first half goals for the big win.

The only concern I have is that you never really get confirmation that you've qualified for the risk free in play bet. What if bet365 decide that as he is removed pre-match then it doesn't count?

It's a pretty good method actually. Don't think they could ever consider it as trying to 'guarantee profit' as someone could genuinely be backing the player. 

Edited by West
  • Like 1

I copied your original punt Genie, and went for over 2.5 in the first half, which turned out to be way off! :D

The next risk-free inplay Bet365 isn't until Jan 17th, Liverpool v Man Utd, according to a guy who posted a list of the matches on Facebook (Arsenal v Chelsea 24th Jan, Arsenal v Barca 23rd Feb, Barca v Arsenal 16th March - they're the next ones).

• Like 1

After trying my best to shortcut their terms and conditions on their no risk bets they've given me a free £5 loyalty bonus. Just had to wager it 3x before I could withdraw anything

Now converted it to £18 of cash. I'm gonna keep going until I get it to £1m and then write a book about how I became a millionaire from a free bet and make another million.

Yeah you get that every 3 weeks or so....well I do as I've had an account for 6 years.

Haha yes I've also thought of that, I did actually one weekend put a fiver on a team to score before 80 minutes, they scored on 79 and that snowballed for the rest of the weekend's games into 400 quid profit so that's about my best attempt from a free bet.

• Like 2