Nicolai Boilesen

Jesperchr

He water do really well in this steam. 

And if he's injured a lot at least we can get some condensation money.

Sorry.

Sometimes sorry isn't good enough.

I'll take that as a warming.

(it's taken me about 7 minutes to think of that)

Your brain just didn't turnip this morning.

"I watch his every game.

He truly, truly sucks.

He doesn't get back from attacking because he is lazy. It's his nature. Furthermore, he has zero physique and tackling and has struggled against subpar Eredivisie wingers and youth players.

If his attacks would then at least cause some goals or assists, it could outweigh it all. But he simply rushed forward like Stevie Wonder. Except the latter has actual talent and probably better vision.

And I'm an Ajax supporter. I simply hate him. We have good alternatives on the bench too. Kick this idiot out."

Oh dear.

Edited by MrSmirch

"I watch his every game.

He truly, truly sucks.

He doesn't get back from attacking because he is lazy. It's his nature. Furthermore, he has zero physique and tackling and has struggled against subpar Eredivisie wingers and youth players.

If his attacks would then at least cause some goals or assists, it could outweigh it all. But he simply rushed forward like Stevie Wonder. Except the latter has actual talent and probably better vision.

And I'm an Ajax supporter. I simply hate him. We have good alternatives on the bench too. Kick this idiot out."

Oh dear.

Yes but he is cheap.

• Like 1

Today the players were captured on film, but the transfer market is still open until 31 August. Boilesen has a contract for one year and for months there are rumors that he leaves. Include Atletico Madrid and Sevilla are mentioned as a destination for the left back.

But Boilesen says still know nothing. "I leave it to my agent about it. I have also read of the interest, but honestly, I can say nothing about it because I do not know. "What about the arrival of competitor Mitchell Dijks do with him said the Dane, "Nothing. I'm just glad the new players Nemanja (Gudelj), Mitchell (Dijk) and Johnny (Heitinga) have done well in training, I think it is only right if we are adding new players. "

Probably Boilesen went so with a smile in the photo.

http://www.at5.nl/artikelen/144988/boilesen-staat-gewoon-op-de-teamfoto

Video there too.

Ajax has produced some of the world’s greatest youth products in recent years through their illustrious academy, with the likes of Luis Suarez, Jan Vertonghen and Christian Eriksen breaking through at the club, and it looks as though another prodigy is about to move to England.

Nicolai Boilesen, who has been compared to a young Gareth Bale because of his attacking mentality at full back, shown in this video, is the latest Ajax graduate to be linked with a move to the Premier League.

The Dane, who moved to Ajax’s academy from Brondby in the 09/10 season, has amassed four Eredivisie medals and fifteen full Danish caps in his short career so far.

He has represented his country at every level from Under 16’s all the way to making his full international debut in August 2011 at the age of nineteen.

In terms of his attacking mentality whilst operating as a full back, he does only have one goal each for his club and country to add to his five assists in his seventy two appearances for Ajax.

He does, however, boast European competition experience in terms of his nine Champions League appearances, including lining up against Manchester United in the group stages back in 2012, as well as five Europa League games that he has partaken in.

Injuries may prove to be problem as he was out for a total of fourteen games last season, having picked up five separate injuries. This is to go with the year and a half he had out from September 2011 to February 2013.

With Nicolai Boilesen’s contract running in to the last 12 months, he is on course to join a host of young graduates who have moved on to pastures new shortly before their contract expiring, meaning Ajax miss out on potential big money moves.

It is very likely that the Dane will move on this summer, due to the Ajax faithful turning on him because of below par performances during the course of the campaign.

If the deal does go through, with the offer a reported £1.1 million according to the Daily Mail, Nicolai Boilesen will get to link up with fellow international team mate, Jores Okore, who Tim Sherwood will look to in helping the 23 year old settle in at the club

http://threeandin.com/aston-villa-want-danish-bale/?

Â