Bayern Munich v Barcelona ITV Agg 0-3

Wednesday

Champions League Semi Final 2nd leg

Real Madrid v Juventus SS1 Agg 1-2

Europa League Semi Final 2nd leg

Dnipro v Napoli ITV4 Agg 1-1

Fiorentina v Sevilla Agg 0-3

Kick offs 8.05

Wow, Swansea just a point behind Southampton, 2 points behind Spurs.

Admittedly I haven't paid much attention to the top half of the table but Southampton and Spurs must have been shite over the past few months. 

That was the perfect blueprint of how to win the cup final performed by Swansea tonight.

Actually looking at the table they could yet finish top 6 as I think they'll draw v City and win at Palace so they won't be far away.

Think Garry Monk will be contender for England job when it becomes available in two years, very impressive season from him.

I thought Arsenal were sloppy. They should have had the game wrapped up before Swansea scored. I don't think we can play them the same way. We have to take the game to them more than Swansea did because its not our way to defend and hit them on the counter. 

• Like 1

I really think we could win the FA Cup this year. I didn't think we had any chance against Chelsea 15 years ago, and I wasn't too hopeful about the Man Utd League Cup final either. But the way we're playing at the moment... DYWTBAU?

• Like 3

I thought Arsenal were sloppy. They should have had the game wrapped up before Swansea scored. I don't think we can play them the same way. We have to take the game to them more than Swansea did because its not our way to defend and hit them on the counter. 

Arsenal barely did anything first half, their tempo was really slow at the start and when that happens they struggle to win games. If they hit the ground running at Wembley we'll be in for a long afternoon.

Â