Midweek football 11/14 May

andykeenan

That's because sky buy in to what football is right now and like I said in today's game that is a pen, doesn't make it right, in the same way MOTD defended Suarez on most of his diving

Contact isn't a foul

So clipping the back of calves and getting none of the ball is not a foul?

That's because sky buy in to what football is right now and like I said in today's game that is a pen, doesn't make it right, in the same way MOTD defended Suarez on most of his diving

Contact isn't a foul

So clipping the back of calves and getting none of the ball is not a foul? [emoji38]

Does clipping his calf make him do that? Not a chance

James is exaggerating the contact, there was nothing there to make him fall over, other than the fact that he'd knocked the ball too far ahead of himself and lost it...

Contact isn't a foul

So clipping the back of calves and getting none of the ball is not a foul? [emoji38]
Does clipping his calf make him do that? Not a chance

James is exaggerating the contact, there was nothing there to make him fall over, other than the fact that he'd knocked the ball too far ahead of himself and lost it...

The question was, is it a foul? Contact with player none with the ball. James was running so any contact with the back of the leg is bound to unbalance him.

Blinded by the hate

Â