Footwear

maqroll

Was L.A. Gear for you guys what British Knights were for us? By that I mean awful sneakers. Sorry Dave. : )

I had a pair of British Knights when I was about 5.

I thought they were **** amazing.

I'm sure they weren't, but I was 5.

This is where the lack of crumpet on VT is apparent...no pics of red platform stilettos, snivel :(

Not red, but here you go 

screen_shot_20150126_at_14.52.40_1.png

You are welcome! 

Urgh, puke.

I don't watch much TV but I HAVE seen that numerous times at my dads...it makes me want to vomit

Was L.A. Gear for you guys what British Knights were for us? By that I mean awful sneakers. Sorry Dave. : )

I never owned a pair of either. I did have a pair of green Troop though. A lot of 90s trainer makers seemed to be 'in' for about a couple of months, then overnight, you'd find everyone had deemed them uncool. It was a bit of a nightmare in my school like that! I think that's maybe the reason why I still only tend to buy Nike trainers, as you were always safe with Nike (Not that I give a shit now, and buy them because I like them). Ridiculous I know!

adidas-pure-boost-grey-3.jpg

Do you own these? i understand boosts are unbelievably comfortable.

Waiting for the all white ultra boosts to drop:

adidas-ultra-boost-white-1.jpg

I may own way to many pairs of shoes, especially sneakers (c.13 currenty)  :blush:

• Like 1

This is where the lack of crumpet on VT is apparent...no pics of red platform stilettos, snivel :(

I can't believe that you haven't accused this of being the gheyest thread evah, because it clearly is!

• Like 1

I may own way to many pairs of shoes, especially sneakers (c.13 currenty)  :blush:

13? That's not way too many. I think at current count, I have about 65 pairs of footwear.

adidas-pure-boost-grey-3.jpg

Do you own these? i understand boosts are unbelievably comfortable.

Waiting for the all white ultra boosts to drop:

adidas-ultra-boost-white-1.jpg

I may own way to many pairs of shoes, especially sneakers (c.13 currenty) :blush:

Those four are all in my collection. The grey boost are the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. Outrageous!

Not seen those white ones before. They're naughty!

I can't believe that you haven't accused this of being the gheyest thread evah, because it clearly is!

Yeah, the shame! I was just hoping for some sexy laydee shoes.

Â