Footwear

maqroll

Surprised we don't have a thread for footwear already. Anyhow, I ordered these beauties today, I need a good pair a summertime slip ons. 

Vans_Stripes_LP_Slip_Red.jpg

So, what will you be sporting this summer?

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 2

outside of work I either wear 

Converse-Chuck-Taylor-All-Star-Low-Top-B

or 

21212940.jpg

I have been wearing a variation on these two and Dr Martens for getting on 30 years. I dont wear Docs anymore but outside of work its always one of these two.

i used to wear converse constantly but kind of getting bored of them now although im wearing my white ones today. got myself some nice lacoste the other day, meant to be 120 but got them for 65.

Ima sucker for trainers.

I'm down to about a dozen pairs now after a clear out, but I've got my eye on a couple of pairs I'm hoping to sneak past the wife in th next few weeks

I tend to be an Adidas man, but I have got a pair of ltd edition converse all star too

My favourite at the moment are my coral/grey ZX Flux woven trainers - they are sexy.

I love Converse so much.

I know that make me a sheep and I know they fall apart after 6 months without fail, but they are so **** comfy once broken in (which takes about an hour) and they fit me better than any other footwear I've ever tried.

converse look better when they are old and battered. ive got a pair of black which ive had for a few years and they are starting to fall apart but they look cool, especially with a pair of skinny jeans and a slim fit band t-shirt. ive only got three pairs now where at one point i had six.

Funnily enough, even though I love converse, I consistently find them the most uncomfortable shoes I own.

Too narrow for me.

Still wear them all the time though

I love Nike, when is comes to sneaks. Will be buying a new pair in the next couple of weeks, and got my eye on this pair of Air Force Ones...

Air-Force-1-25th-High-Nike-Shoes-Black-W

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 2

I recently got a pair of 'black on black' trainers that don't look sporty. There's not much spring in them so at first they felt quit awkward to wear and my steps had no bounce to them, but I developed a new way of walking or rather I got my old way of walking back so I'm grateful to them for that. I wish they were a bit more silent when I'm stepping.

I love Nike, when is comes to sneaks. Will be buying a new pair in the next couple of weeks, and got my eye on this pair of Air Force Ones...

Air-Force-1-25th-High-Nike-Shoes-Black-W

In my teens it was all about Nike, especially Air Jordan's (Although I was partial to some Reebok Pumps too, one pair in particular were the best trainers I ever owned) 

But they seemed to just lose it after the success of Airmax and the designs just didn't move on much from the late 90's through the 00's, whereas Adidas just went from strength to strength. 

I have however, stumbled across these in the past day or so.........

a08022d575f59693c91f1e5717c12e78.jpg

£90, but I am tempted. It's These or a pair of customisable ZX Flux slip on's........

• Like 1

Â