Footwear

maqroll

A family holiday or a pair of these? I made the right choice, but apparently I'm selfish. 

Ive told em there is enough left for a weekend at Pontins in Southport! 

adkvjb9d3ziewa8rw35m.jpg

Picked up the most comfortable pair of trainers the other week. They're Sketchers, all fabric on the outside and with memory foam inside. It's like walking on a cloud.

I'm typically quite hamstrung in terms of footwear given the fact that I have canoes for feet, so I gotta take whatever 14s I find, but these are easily the most comfortable for walking I've ever had.

Pretty sure they're these ones:

81wbazjrEML._UX575_.jpg

Not the prettiest, but I genuinely don't care they're so comfortable

This is where the lack of crumpet on VT is apparent...no pics of red platform stilettos, snivel :(

i think we have both agreed before that you cant beat a woman in high heels, especially when they are naked.

• Like 1

This is where the lack of crumpet on VT is apparent...no pics of red platform stilettos, snivel :(

i think we have both agreed before that you cant beat a woman in high heels, especially when they are naked.

But you can beat her if she's barefoot or wearing clothes? 

That's out of order mate, I can't abide violence towards women  ;)

Edited by wazzap24
  • Like 1

I originally wanted the Nikes in a different colour way, burnished brown, but they sold out in seconds. So settled for the black, which has grown on me. Have a quilted lining, and spectacularly comfortable.

Edited by Chindie

Picked up the most comfortable pair of trainers the other week. They're Sketchers, all fabric on the outside and with memory foam inside. It's like walking on a cloud.

I'm typically quite hamstrung in terms of footwear given the fact that I have canoes for feet, so I gotta take whatever 14s I find, but these are easily the most comfortable for walking I've ever had.

Pretty sure they're these ones:

81wbazjrEML._UX575_.jpg

Not the prettiest, but I genuinely don't care they're so comfortable

Sketchers are amazing. 

A family holiday or a pair of these? I made the right choice, but apparently I'm selfish. 

Ive told em there is enough left for a weekend at Pontins in Southport! 

adkvjb9d3ziewa8rw35m.jpg

I can't find anywhere that stocks the Yeezys anymore, where did you find them? They're impossible to get hold of at a reasonable price anyways. I'm just gonna wait for the lows to release this summer and take my chances on the raffles they'll do.

Edited by abdomlahor

I love Nike, when is comes to sneaks. Will be buying a new pair in the next couple of weeks, and got my eye on this pair of Air Force Ones...

Air-Force-1-25th-High-Nike-Shoes-Black-W

In my teens it was all about Nike, especially Air Jordan's (Although I was partial to some Reebok Pumps too, one pair in particular were the best trainers I ever owned) 

But they seemed to just lose it after the success of Airmax and the designs just didn't move on much from the late 90's through the 00's, whereas Adidas just went from strength to strength. 

I have however, stumbled across these in the past day or so.........

a08022d575f59693c91f1e5717c12e78.jpg

£90, but I am tempted. It's These or a pair of customisable ZX Flux slip on's........

What model are the Jordans? I NEED THEM NOW!

• Like 1

Â