The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

This whole thing is embarrassing.

It's a bunch of no marks that are upset they're unable to dictate the party's direction so have decided to take their ball home thinking they'll get to lead their own game and everyone will join them instead.

• Like 1

Tactically ludicrous from those MPs, creates more divisions and potentially splits more votes. Have to say, all this for me is unpinned by shambolic 'leadership' by Corbyn. Labour has had an outrageously good opportunity with the general shambles that is the Tory party and the Brexit fiasco yet they've been found wanting in all most every aspect. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chindie said:

Utter waste of time. Split the Labour vote, to ensure Tory rule forever more. Excellent plan lads.

I'm not sure about that? - They were pretty likely to get deselected, weren't they? Given the angry tramps wanting mandatory reselection votes for every Labour MP. I suppose if they stand next time as Independents., they might split the anti tory vote, but it's split already (LD, Green, Plaid SNP etc.).And further the flip side is that many people won't vote Labour, because they share these jumpers utter contempt for what Catweazle has done to the Labour party - the Brexit idiocy, the anti-semitism, the duplicity, the stupidity and the rest of it - Catweazle has initially invigorated Labour, and now it's waning again.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Tactically ludicrous from those MPs, creates more divisions and potentially splits more votes. Have to say, all this for me is unpinned by shambolic 'leadership' by Corbyn. Labour has had an outrageously good opportunity with the general shambles that is the Tory party and the Brexit fiasco yet they've been found wanting in all most every aspect. 

I agree, aprt from the splitting the vote thing. There's no GE due for ages. At that GE, these MPs would have been deselcted anyway, so staying would have split the vote, too, because they'd have been hoofed out and stand as Indies that way too.

17 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

That's my opinion. If we had a half decent Labour party they would walk the next election. But they as big a laughing stock as the Conservatives 

• Like 1

Â