The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

36 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Oooooh inject some right wing Twitter into my veins right now

You know what it’ll be?

”it’s a conspiracy against Johnson”

absolutely back that cos that’s what they will say now. 

1 minute ago, Dodgyknees said:

You know what it’ll be?

”it’s a conspiracy against Johnson”

absolutely back that cos that’s what they will say now. 

GB news have been saying for 24 hours 

1 minute ago, hippo said:

GB News were saying a few days ago that he had been issued a FPN, had appealed it and put a super injunction on the media so they couldn't report that "fact".

10 minutes ago, hippo said:

8 minutes ago, blandy said:

GB News were saying a few days ago that he had been issued a FPN, had appealed it and put a super injunction on the media so they couldn't report that "fact".

GB News had a piece the other day advertised as without angle or sides, it was an impartial look at Boris Johnson, with one studio guest. Stanley Johnson.

• Haha 3

Just now, chrisp65 said:

GB News had a piece the other day advertised as without angle or sides, it was an impartial look at Boris Johnson, with one studio guest. Stanley Johnson.

I bet Stanley Johnson is a big fan of Brexit, now he has his EU French Passport.

1 minute ago, bickster said:

He was always a remainer as were the rest of the clan

Yes, with his EU passport I wonder if he continues to talk about remain or just that the Brexit he has for himself is alright after all. 

Survation's latest poll puts Labour at an 88 seat Majority.

Starmer really needs to grasp this with both hands and not let this opportunity slip, it's an open goal and he can't just let the next few weeks get dominated by Tory talk. What I saw of his speech was a good start, hopefully some decent policies to come.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Survation's latest poll puts Labour at an 88 seat Majority.

Starmer really needs to grasp this with both hands and not let this opportunity slip, it's an open goal and he can't just let the next few weeks get dominated by Tory talk. What I saw of his speech was a good start, hopefully some decent policies to come.

Now we are talking. Those leads are significant. 

IMO around leads of around  10% mid term aren't anything for labour to get to get excited about. But if 14% sticks....who knows.

• Thanks 1

The polls are meaningless until there's an election in the offing, and any Tory would be a complete moron to want an election now. Even the ones sat in the safest of safe seats might think twice.

• Like 1

Â