Match Thread

limpid

What was our goal like?

Free kick in from the left, Hart came out towards the penalty spot but a defender headed it out as far as Cleverly about 25 yards out and he volleyed it back through the crowd into the empty net.
What was Cleverley's celebration like? Jubilation at scoring for his new favourite club or reserved and professional as he understands were still losing?

What was our goal like?

Free kick in from the left, Hart came out towards the penalty spot but a defender headed it out as far as Cleverly about 25 yards out and he volleyed it back through the crowd into the empty net.
What was Cleverley's celebration like? Jubilation at scoring for his new favourite club or reserved and professional as he understands were still losing?

Sprint back to the half way line, crack on with the game from what I can remember

As much as I like Sanchez for his crunching tackles and the occasional brilliant pass, I feel like he's going to ruin our attacks every time he gets the ball.

As much as I like Sanchez for his crunching tackles and the occasional brilliant pass, I feel like he's going to ruin our attacks every time he gets the ball.

He's just too frustrating to watch. I've never seen someone lose the ball so often.

He's gonna score from this corner.

You said it!