Match Thread

limpid

We actually played quite well for a lot of that half, just two **** ups at either end, Guzan's 'pass' and Benteke's sitter. 

Guzan's error really was disgraceful though, we may have to think about a new keeper next season, I don't think he's had a particularly good season at all and that was the icing on the cake. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

That goal is shocking. Guzans fault but why did vlaar play it back to him when he had so much space to turn?

Yep, watching the copious amount of replays of it I have to agree. Guzan is first and foremost at fault but it was very poor from Vlaar, it's irritating how often he passes the ball back to the keeper.

I think Vlaar needs to take control and calm things down in the back. He's not doing that today.

Grealish looks our most dangerous player today. Give the ball to him more, and we'll get something out of this.

That goal is shocking. Guzans fault but why did vlaar play it back to him when he had so much space to turn?

Yep, watching the copious amount of replays of it I have to agree. Guzan is first and foremost at fault but it was very poor from Vlaar, it's irritating how often he passes the ball back to the keeper.

He didn't realize the City player was so far away from him, he thought he was right behind him. You can tell because he glances behind him as soon as he passed it.