Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Again, someone with limited experience and think he'd struggle here, want a bit better considering some of the rubbish we've had at left back since Bouma did his knee 7 years ago.

Yeah but Bouma was brilliant though, and I don't think it was all plain sailing...he didn't drop right in to the brilliant player he became initially if I remember rightly?

• Like 1

What did it say anyway just out of curiosity?

That we'd made a 'tentative approach' for Fernando Llorente, but he turned us down, making the point that we were being very ambitious this summer

Edited by Pembers

Twitter murmurs saying we are in race to sign Dennis Praet..would jizz my pants if we got him. Maybe it'd help Tekkers to stay??

Reported in Guardian too :)

Edited by supermon
  • Like 1

The race for Praet

Aston Villa have joined the race to sign Dennis Praet, the highly rated Belgium international who is also attracting interest from Southampton and Everton. Praet is set to leave Anderlecht this summer for a fee in the region of £10m and Villa have made an inquiry about the possibility of making an offer for the midfielder.

The race for Praet

Aston Villa have joined the race to sign Dennis Praet, the highly rated Belgium international who is also attracting interest from Southampton and Everton. Praet is set to leave Anderlecht this summer for a fee in the region of £10m and Villa have made an inquiry about the possibility of making an offer for the midfielder.

not sure he would be welcome in dressing room , i hear he is a bit of a praet

• Like 2

It's very exciting to be linked with players that other top teams. The likes of Everton Southampton west ham we SHOULD be competing with these teams in the league and I hope all this speculation comes too light and we can start competing again where we belong ...

It's very exciting to be linked with players that other top teams. The likes of Everton Southampton west ham we SHOULD be competing with these teams in the league and I hope all this speculation comes too light and we can start competing again where we belong ...

Great isn't it? I think the thing I'm looking forward to most, is selling them to a Champions League side, after they've had one good season with us.

:trollface:

• Like 4