Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Nzonzi is pretty meh for me too. Not a bad player but we ain't turning these shambolic years around quick with players like that.

We'll be nowhere near relegation with players like that. That's turning things around for now.

• Like 2

This Garbutt player who's been mentioned in this thread is garbage. 

Hasnt looked better than Joe Bennett in what I have seen from him so far. Lot of space down his side

• Like 1

Pritchard on loan?

He looks good from what I have seen, maybe a bid for lad Helander he looked impressive in Champions League and in Under 21 so far and even trying for a Mellberg beard

Nzonzi is pretty meh for me too. Not a bad player but we ain't turning these shambolic years around quick with players like that.

We'll be nowhere near relegation with players like that. That's turning things around for now.

We've had players better than him (delph n cleverly) and never been away from relegation.

Can't find the link where he said a little more but Willems looks like he wants to move and will follow Depay out of PSV. I think he'd be a great signing and although it's slim I do think we'd have a chance to sign him

http://www.football-oranje.com/jetro-willems-ready-next-challenge/

Edited by skarroki

Can't find the link where he said a little more but Willems looks like he wants to move and will follow Depay out of PSV. I think he'd be a great signing and although it's slim I do think we'd have a chance to sign him

He'll go to a bigger club than us unfortunately

Heard some very interesting news friday night from a father in law of one of the players. He reckons that Benteke is staying and that there is a striker coming in soon.. He also went on to say that there is going to be a few players coming in.

obviously dont take this as gospel but he aint an attention seeker or anything like that so i trust what he says. hope he is right because he said this summer will be a good one if it is true.

The few bits he passed on in the past have been mostly true so fingers crossed ey!

• Like 1

Heard some very interesting news friday night from a father in law of one of the players. He reckons that Benteke is staying and that there is a striker coming in soon.. He also went on to say that there is going to be a few players coming in.

obviously dont take this as gospel but he aint an attention seeker or anything like that so i trust what he says. hope he is right because he said this summer will be a good one if it is true.

The few bits he passed on in the past have been mostly true so fingers crossed ey!

Did he also say there would be a few players leaving too? :D #itk

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

I think Benteke is only staying if a bid of 32.5M isn't made because he has now choice.

Maybe he has heard he is going to sign a new contract which I am sure he would do regardless if it means a massive pay rise.

Did he also say there would be a few players leaving too? :D

No but thats already happened really and i suppose anyone can guess that but like i say he aint an one of these saddo's who claim they know all the ins and outs. he just passes on what he hears from his source, which can only be the player his daughter is married to...

I think Benteke is only staying if a bid of 32.5M isn't made because he has now choice.

Maybe he has heard he is going to sign a new contract which I am sure he would do regardless if it means a massive

Yeah he didnt say weather new contract or whatever but im guessing it must be something along them lines especially as many news outlets now reporting liverplop dropping their interest due to price.

I hope its true as we could really do with Benteke for just one more year, it makes sense for him to stay here with euros coming up but i also would understand if he left as he is far too good for us and will probably be a top top player in years to come.

I think we'd have a chance too, though I think a bigger club will definitely come in for him and then it'd be down to our manager.

if you tell a potentially class player that you want to make Europe in a 3 year plan but if a top club comes in and meets an agreed fee you'll sell, Villa come across a great prospect.

We don't want to lose players but there's an inevitability to big clubs coming in, look at Sterling and he's not even that good,

As we see with Benteke, Milner, Barry and Young player loyalty does exist and under the right conditions this helps to alleviate fan/player tension when a player really does deserve their move and we get a fair fee.