Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

He's 26 and on rumoured £65k. He's not 34 and on £100k. It also depends on the squad your joining. We don't have a squad of bellends like QPR where laziness is acceptable.

• Like 1

I dont understand all this negativity i think richards is actually a very good defender when fit.

certainly  better than baker and senderos

will be very happy with this. support sherwood i think on a free this is magnificent capture for the club considering we finished 17th

• Like 4

Has he ever impressed at centre-back? Always looked far better at right-back, best form of his career came in that position. I don't think he is better than Clark or Okore. I find it difficult to justify making a guy who has done **** all for about five years our highest earner either.

I dont understand all this negativity i think richards is actually a very good defender when fit.

certainly  better than baker and senderos

will be very happy with this. support sherwood i think on a free this is magnificent capture for the club considering we finished 17th

Agreed- upgrade on Vlaar  terms of ability and age

Wikepedia have already updated it that he's a villa player

RAmvlf2.gif

You've posted that gif before, and even though I recall seeing your picture in Rogues Gallery, I picture now you looking like this kid.

The shame of someone noticing a repeat gif.
  • Like 1

RAmvlf2.gif

You've posted that gif before, and even though I recall seeing your picture in Rogues Gallery, I picture now you looking like this kid.

The shame of someone noticing a repeat gif.

Worse still, it seems I wrote the last part of the sentence in the style of Yoda. 

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

Someone said earlier that it's a bit of a QPR signing, and I have to agree. Not a good first signing for Sherwood.

Any chance you can explain what a 'qpr' signing is? He's not old he's not on excessive wages we haven't paid any money in a brown bag anything else?

Someone said earlier that it's a bit of a QPR signing, and I have to agree. Not a good first signing for Sherwood.

Any chance you can explain what a 'qpr' signing is? He's not old he's not on excessive wages we haven't paid any money in a brown bag anything else?
You just answered your own question fella!

Has he ever impressed at centre-back? Always looked far better at right-back, best form of his career came in that position. I don't think he is better than Clark or Okore. I find it difficult to justify making a guy who has done **** all for about five years our highest earner either.

If we had paid 3/4m for him on 35/40 grand a week would that've been better? He was probably on a lot more than that at City and has turned down a lot more at Sunderland which says a lot about his desire.

You just answered your own question fella!

I know so he's nothing like a QPR signing!! I was just wondering if I'd missed something!

Anyone can edit anything on wikipedia

I could make Messi a Villa player if I wanted

Do it. He could really help us next season.
  • Like 3