FA Cup Semi Final Draw

Kingman

I think if we get Arsenal or Liverpool in the Semi we are out. Man United are there for the taking and surely fate has us beating them eventually. Dont think Tim would let the players mind slip if we were to get Bradford or Reading. There will be a shock participant in the Final and us, Bradford or Reading will be one of them. 

The latter stages of the cup are fantastic and being involved makes you appreciate the FA cup as it is remembered. 

I feel from this point on we can beat anybody and if we have to play a tough team in semi final then so be it. We might even end up with an easier Final, if we go that route as well.

Has the rules regarding qualification for Europe in the the FA cup been changed??

They have unfortunately:-

"Should the domestic cup winners qualify for the Champions League, the cup runners-up will no longer be granted a spot in the Europa League, and the spot will be given to the highest-placed team in the league which have not yet qualified for European competitions."

seems to be from next season  FA Cup winners enter the Europa League at the Group Stage. Losing finalists, if they entered the Europa League, began earlier, at the play-off or Q3 stage.[11] From the 2015-16 UEFA Europa League season, however,UEFA will not allow the runners-up to qualify for the Europa League through the competition

bring on the european tour

Has the rules regarding qualification for Europe in the the FA cup been changed??

"Should the domestic cup winners qualify for the Champions League, the cup runners-up will no longer be granted a spot in the Europa League, and the spot will be given to the highest-placed team in the league which have not yet qualified for European competitions."

seems to be from next season  FA Cup winners enter the Europa League at the Group Stage. Losing finalists, if they entered the Europa League, began earlier, at the play-off or Q3 stage.[11] From the 2015-16 UEFA Europa League season, however,UEFA will not allow the runners-up to qualify for the Europa League through the competition

Doesn't that mean this season's qualifiers though? I.e 2014/15 F.A cup winners qualify for the 2015/16 Europa league

From 2015-16 means starting next season, so this season's cup runners up don't qualify

So will that be the 7th placed team in the league or the 6th, seeing as chelsea won the league cup?

7th, there's three Europa league places for premiership teams I believe

There are 4 I think so it could well mean 8th gets Europa. Such a tat competition now.

Given the option, I'd rather we weren't in the Europa League anyway. The attrition rate of the competition kills league form. The prize money gained is offset by the prize money lost in a lower league position too.

Rubbish competition.

Given the option, I'd rather we weren't in the Europa League anyway. The attrition rate of the competition kills league form. The prize money gained is offset by the prize money lost in a lower league position too.

Rubbish competition.

Winner gets into the Champion's League though

• Like 1