FA Cup Semi Final Draw

Kingman

I actually think we could beat ManU, with a little luck. Liverpool's energy would be a handful.

The national spunkfest over Slippy G and his impending retirement is what will do for us if we get 'em

Edit: none of the below is right at all. Looks like I didn't understand it.

From what I just read/understood from the rules is if the winner of the cup already qualifies for the Champions League, runner up gets a spot in Europa.

Edited by Sam3773

I'll take anyone.  We're at Wembley and there is always a chance whoever we play.  Preferably Bradford*, but I think we can give a good game to whoever makes it.  We're looking much, much better and if we come out thinking like we can do it then there is no reason why we can't if we keep our heads.  We must be able to play the big teams if we're going to win the thing.

*in the final!

• Like 1

I actually think we could beat ManU, with a little luck. Liverpool's energy would be a handful.

The national spunkfest over Slippy G and his impending retirement is what will do for us if we get 'em

I can see us getting to the final and losing to that cock and the ref helping them.

Bradford would be the dream - would love to stuff them at Wembley as revenge for 2 years ago.

Having said that, losing to them again would be infinitely more dejecting than losing to say United or Liverpool.

Has the rules regarding qualification for Europe in the the FA cup been changed??

They have unfortunately:-

"Should the domestic cup winners qualify for the Champions League, the cup runners-up will no longer be granted a spot in the Europa League, and the spot will be given to the highest-placed team in the league which have not yet qualified for European competitions."

Has the rules regarding qualification for Europe in the the FA cup been changed??

"Should the domestic cup winners qualify for the Champions League, the cup runners-up will no longer be granted a spot in the Europa League, and the spot will be given to the highest-placed team in the league which have not yet qualified for European competitions."

So will that be the 7th placed team in the league or the 6th, seeing as chelsea won the league cup?

Edited by Kingman

So will that be the 7th placed team in the league or the 6th, seeing as chelsea won the league cup?

7th, there's three Europa league places for premiership teams I believe