FA Cup Semi Final Draw

Kingman

If we were to draw liverpool would they force Wembley to play You'll Never Walk Alone? 

I think we should request some Sabbath to even it out

I think I'd projectile vomit out of my eyes if they did play YNWA.

Edited by lexicon
  • Like 1

If they get YNWA, we should get Paranoid by Sabbath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_7Fl_wDAQk

I think War Pigs would send a better message myself. 

or Iron Man

Intro (Guitar Slide........)

I'm a Villa Fan

Daaa daaa daa dit dit

Diddle diddle dit dat daa dit dit

• Like 1

At Wembley they'll play really shit music really loud right up until kick off. The music will resume as soon as the final whistle goes

A blast of Song 2 when someone scores too for an authentic Wembley experience.

If they get YNWA, we should get Paranoid by Sabbath.

I think War Pigs would send a better message myself.

or Iron Man

Intro (Guitar Slide........)

I'm a Villa Fan

Daaa daaa daa dit dit

Diddle diddle dit dat daa dit dit

Both suggestions are top.

We really should be trying more to get a sabbath anthem going, it'll be far more popular that than shocking cheesy attempt at 'the bells are ringing' a while back

If we were to draw liverpool would they force Wembley to play You'll Never Walk Alone? 

I think we should request some Sabbath to even it out

I think i'd cut myself if they played never walk alone. How the fans put up with that dour depressing tune every home match I do not know??

So Liverpool and reading are due to play 7th/8th April, if we drew them would we have to wait for that to happen before tickets could go on sale? Doesn't leave much time!

We can sell the tickets any time. We can't print them until we know who we're playing.

Anyway this should be in the ticket thread in the match forum.

We will get arse United.

Liverpool will get reading Bradford as the bbc PL etc are desperate for stevie G to win it.

If its us v Liverpool every force on earth will be against us - The BBC and FA are so desperate for Stevie G to score in the final .......well don't expect many 50/50 decisions to go our way, a liverpool penalty and a Villa red card - are pretty much a foregone conclusion....as endless photos of liverpool fans... 

So Liverpool and reading are due to play 7th/8th April, if we drew them would we have to wait for that to happen before tickets could go on sale? Doesn't leave much time!

We can sell the tickets any time. We can't print them until we know who we're playing.

Anyway this should be in the ticket thread in the match forum.

Which is where?