FA Cup Semi Final Draw

Kingman

I'd prefer we play Scousescum/Redscum/Arsenhole in the semi. Better to fail there than in the final.

That's the spirit!

It's true though, in fairness. I'd rather we went out in the semis than the final itself. 

I'd prefer we play Scousescum/Redscum/Arsenhole in the semi. Better to fail there than in the final.

That's the spirit!

It's true though, in fairness. I'd rather we went out in the semis than the final itself. 

Not being cheeky but could someone please explain this logic to me?

• Like 1

If we get Reading/Bradford would it be possible to get tickets at face value? Surely it wouldn't sell out as Reading/Bardford wouldn't be able to sell 35K tickets... 

Edited by villa89

If we get Reading/Bradford would it be possible to get tickets at face value? Surely it wouldn't sell out as Reading/Bardford wouldn't be able to sell 35K tickets... 

It'd sell out. An FA Cup Semi Final is big occasion for us, just think about how massive it is for a club smaller in stature than us. They could grant Reading/Bradford every seat in Wembley and they'd sell them all.. So a sell out is a distinct possibility.  

Edited by Daweii

It's a good thought, knowing we want Bradford/Reading next and somewhere out there on some Bradford/Reading forums, they want us next.. Come on balls, don't let us down tonight!

It would be great if we could get a couple of league wins between now and the semi final so we could 100% go for it in the cup and not have to worry about saving ourselves for the league.

You seriously think the draw is "random"

The FA will move heaven and earth to get Liverpool and Stevie G to his last FA Cup final on his birthday.

Semi Final draw will be:

Man U or Arsenal v Aston Villa

Liverpool or Blackburn v Bradford or Reading.

Beware the warm ball.

• Like 2

You seriously think the draw is "random"

The FA will move heaven and earth to get Liverpool and Stevie G to his last FA Cup final on his birthday.

Semi Final draw will be:

Man U or Arsenal v Aston Villa

Liverpool or Blackburn v Bradford or Reading.

Beware the warm ball.

Bet you think we didn't land on the moon too ^^

• Like 1