Possibly interesting maps...

tonyh29

I know that!

I guess our only reference is 8pints, but I ain't asking.

Anyway, what ever the average is, I usually enhance mine with glitter glue, a little top hat I got from Hobbycraft and a spinning bow tie.

Dion Dublin. Biggest willy in football.

Thought it was Gary Gardner?

I know that!

I guess our only reference is 8pints, but I ain't asking.

Anyway, what ever the average is, I usually enhance mine with glitter glue, a little top hat I got from Hobbycraft and a spinning bow tie.

Dion Dublin. Biggest willy in football.

Thought it was Gary Gardner?

Michael Oakes. Like a shire horse. 

How Europe Takes Drugs In 2014

drug-map-04.jpg

You may have already deduced this, given that trace amounts were recently found in the national water supply, but the UK is Europe's leading consumer of cocaine. Over 30 percent of drug users and nearly 10 percent of the population as a whole proudly state that they have consumed the drug at least once in their lifetime. Spain ranks highly again, in stark contrast to their friends over the border in Portugal, who are much happier with a bit of puff and a sleep.

Edited by AVFCforever1991

• 2 weeks later...

So the French smoke too much, the Mexicans drink too much and the rest of us eat too much except for sub saharan Africa, who **** too much.  All are better than dying of boredom I guess.  

• Like 1

Very sceptical of that last one. I thought there would be a much more diverse amount of reasons for death. I guess heart disease covers many different heart deficiencies

The other thing is that most people who die are old, and heart disease is an old person's disease in general.

The same map but only for people under 50 would be far more interesting.

To be honest, that's a very interesting map, but one that provokes more questions than it answers, such as 'which is the country that makes the difference between the top 2 groups'? and 'which countries give Afganhi nationals a visa upon arrival'?

Â