New manager

reykjavik

Think the club should let us know what's going on....disgraceful we are all left guessing

By saying what? Lambert's gone and they're obviously looking for a replacement. What do you expect the club to come out with a list of managers they want?

• Like 2

Think the club should let us know what's going on....disgraceful we are all left guessing

What? Why?

It's only been 2-3 days not 2-3 weeks.

Took the bait there didn't ya !!!!

I would at least expect to see Pep Guardiola in place by the end of today if not tomorrow morning

Curbishley 40-1 down to 6-1.

I just wish he hadn't been out the game for so many years & also is he the man to give the players a kick up the back side - he's more a steady long term builder...

[Whenever I see him he always reminds me of a bank robber with a stocking stretched over his head]

He's a serious contender in my book though.... 

Sol Campbell has just said he wants the job on his Instagram account.

Yes, you've read that right. There's a number of things wrong with that.

Isn't he black? No chance...

On a serious note, I loled hard at Avram Grant ruling himself out and no quotes from Klinsmann?

worrying thing is Grant was probably a contender though he was a penalty slip away from Champions League trophy

Neil Warnock till the end of season anyone? Currently unemployed and he's experienced enough, both in terms of time in management and sheer number of teams managed, to step in and organise the team without a significant bedding in period. And unlike the other 'experienced' names floating about (Hoddle, Curbishly etc.), he's actually managed in the premier league recently. Because lets be honest, no manager with any prospects is going to accept this job before the end of the season. Make it clear he's not a long term appointment but chuck in a massive cash incentive for avoiding the drop and I don't doubt he would come.

Notts County - relegated

Sheffield United - relegated

QPR - on verge of relegation before he was sacked 

Crystal Palace - on verge of relegation before he was sacked

thats his 4 top flight seasons

He's better at getting teams up than keeping them up to be fair.

So what you're saying is, he's a great fluffer.