limpid

Good possession then.

100% disagree with "going backwards too much".

They've been rampant in possession and attack, we're ahead and need to take the pace out of the game and make them work for it for a change. It's that kind of shit that causes the pressure when we've got the ball and some of the shitty atmosphere at home games imo.

*edit*

To clarify, not having a dig, I mean it feels as though the times we DO have the ball we MUST do something with it, and it's usually just a pass to nothing and we're back to chasing space again.

Edited by KitKat
  • Like 1

Good possession then.

They've been rampant in possession and attack, we're ahead and need to take the pace out of the game and make them work for it for a change. It's that kind of shit that causes the pressure when we've got the ball and some of the shitty atmosphere at home games imo.

I get keeping possession but going from the edge of their box back to Guzan is a bit much. We're not going to see this game out 1-0.

Good possession then.

I get keeping possession but going from the edge of their box back to Guzan is a bit much. We're not going to see this game out 1-0.

See the edit sorry mate, I tried to clarify a bit! Felt under pressure to get the post away ASAP! :P

• Like 1