limpid

great first half. We were shit until we scored. After that we were really really good. Lots of confidence helped. I still think we can get 1 or 2 more goals if we attack them. They really are shit at the back. At the same time if we lose a defender we may find it hard to contain them. Tough call either way. 

I must say.. besides the obvious players.. Agbonlahor has been immense in this half. His hold up play has been really good. 

The "Progressive Insurance" Stoppage Time is 1 minute.

welcome to the nbc feed

And Arlo White is the most annoying bloke on the planet. Coupled with Le Saux makes me want to  :bang: 

Arlo is a criminal against football commentary. But Im ok with Le Saux, because Arlos other partner is Lee Dixon, who is monotoned zombie

Wiemann has been decent so far for someone playing out of position . Closing down very well, making himself available and mostly keeping it simple with his passing. One or 2 good runs into the box too

Sanchez has made some good tackles and interception but nearly got caught out in possession once or twice. He needs to be careful

Gabby needs to think more on the break. A couple of times he's been in a good position but taken the wrong option or an extra touch and lost it

Edited by matrim

Never mind Vlaar going end of season,there'll be quite a few after Okore if he keeps it up. :(

Yeah the back three are doing well. I'd like to see us in a 5-4-1 later to try and tie down their midfield but that would probably subbing Gabby. Not sure if we can handle leaving the middle open for a full game.

So far it's working and it's good.

• Like 2

If its still like this in the 70th minute.. not sure i would change anything. Only when DI Maria comes on i would sub Bacuna for Lowton as hes been shit.

Edited by KSV

attacking on the counter AND playing keep ball from mata, Rooney, RVP etc seems like a pretty great way to get something from the game. I'm glad they don't have Fellaini to rough us up at the back. Bar a few poor touches everyone's been great, please keep it up.

Never mind Vlaar going end of season,there'll be quite a few after Okore if he keeps it up. :(

Yeah the back three are doing well. I'd like to see us in a 5-4-1 later to try and tie down their midfield but that would probably subbing Gabby. Not sure if we can handle leaving the middle open for a full game.

So far it's working and it's good.

As long as its not N'Zogbia.

• Like 1