All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

15 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It had better do because it tastes like complete and utter shit everywhere else in the world.  I am assuming in Ireland it just tastes like shit. 

Mass produced shite with a huge marketing budget.  

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Risso said:

Mass produced shite with a huge marketing budget.  

If it wasn't for massively intensive campaigns of stunningly brilliant advertising it would have gone the same way as Mild or Brown ale.  Fair play to Guinness they have developed a supremely strong brand but it's totally style over substance. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLrdBvlBBIS0JfA9selbT

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

It’s just a drink. But a superior one to all the Coors / Bud / Carling piss lager that has to be served cold enough for the faint but nasty taste to be neutralised. 

I would recommend people maybe branch out a little and try more regional variations, Brains Dark and Brains Black are actually decent pints these days.

I’ll be in to folk music next, and making my own cardigans.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sidcow said:

If it wasn't for massively intensive campaigns of stunningly brilliant advertising it would have gone the same way as Mild or Brown ale. 

Nothing wrong with mild and brown ale. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I agree, I don't personally like them but they are minor interest drinks whereas Guinness is an international juggernaut and I belive it's due to good advertising rather than the quality of the drink itself. 

Similar to how Carling Black Label became the biggest selling lager in the UK by Miles despite being frankly the poorest beer ever made. 

• Like 1

On 14/12/2019 at 10:48, mjmooney said:

have I stumbled into a beer thread? Bass Pale is a quid a bottle at asda, lovely stuff.

Anyway...

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LondonLax said:

It looks like the parents of the ‘Elves’ must have all shopped at the same costume store...

You would think there would be plenty of elf clothes stores around!

5 hours ago, Nigel said:

You would think there would be plenty of elf clothes stores around!

If it were my parents it would have been a homemade job from Primark!

I’m guessing the costumes came from the wardrobe department (including the Elvis one) and someone has decided to put a new spin on it with the caption. 

• Like 1

Â