Jump to content
Xann

All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's a twitter account, shit Guinness pouring of London, don't know the exact name 

there's a couple of them and I suspect its the same people because the same photos appear in a different order

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rjw63 said:

spacer.png

Bin Dunne, by me, couple of weeks back. 
edit: the joke, not the lady.

Edited by Genie
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A tip of the hat to my missus who will always order the guinness first, make sure that’s been started, and then give the rest of the order.
First time she did that, I knew she was class.
 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So for the benefit of those of us who have never been to Ireland, how is it supposed to look when it's served?  I remember being told long ago that you should be able to write your initials in the foam when you get it and still be able to read them when you get to the bottom, but nothing about how much of a head it should have or whether it should still be bubbling up a little when served or be completely settled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i thought it was meant to look like middle right with slightly less life in it and obviously not in a magners glass

the majority ive been served look like bottom right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, BOF said:

I got bottom middle in a Detroit airport bar once, for a fairly eye-watering price too (>$8).  Tried to convince me that's how the Irish drink it... yeah we got that fixed in the end.

I'm trying to think why an Irishman would order Guinness in an airport bar in Detroit.  Homesickness?  Filming a documentary?  Performing a Dadaist sketch?  Surely not in expectation of a decent pint.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, peterms said:

I'm trying to think why an Irishman would order Guinness in an airport bar in Detroit.  Homesickness?  Filming a documentary?  Performing a Dadaist sketch?  Surely not in expectation of a decent pint.

If an Irishman turns up in Detroit and sees a familiar tap, there's nothing ELSE he will order. It will always be Guinness. If it turns out ghastly then that's your documentary. Otherwise I'm just looking for a drink. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BOF said:

If an Irishman turns up in Detroit and sees a familiar tap, there's nothing ELSE he will order. It will always be Guinness. If it turns out ghastly then that's your documentary. Otherwise I'm just looking for a drink. 

rather than bud or miller lite?

madness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/12/2019 at 19:28, Seat68 said:

You know what no one ever says, it tastes better in Ireland. 

It had better do because it tastes like complete and utter shit everywhere else in the world.  I am assuming in Ireland it just tastes like shit. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It had better do because it tastes like complete and utter shit everywhere else in the world.  I am assuming in Ireland it just tastes like shit. 

Nossir. No. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
Â