All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

25 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's a twitter account, shit Guinness pouring of London, don't know the exact name 

there's a couple of them and I suspect its the same people because the same photos appear in a different order

So for the benefit of those of us who have never been to Ireland, how is it supposed to look when it's served?  I remember being told long ago that you should be able to write your initials in the foam when you get it and still be able to read them when you get to the bottom, but nothing about how much of a head it should have or whether it should still be bubbling up a little when served or be completely settled.

10 hours ago, BOF said:

I got bottom middle in a Detroit airport bar once, for a fairly eye-watering price too (>$8).  Tried to convince me that's how the Irish drink it... yeah we got that fixed in the end.

I'm trying to think why an Irishman would order Guinness in an airport bar in Detroit.  Homesickness?  Filming a documentary?  Performing a Dadaist sketch?  Surely not in expectation of a decent pint.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, peterms said:

I'm trying to think why an Irishman would order Guinness in an airport bar in Detroit.  Homesickness?  Filming a documentary?  Performing a Dadaist sketch?  Surely not in expectation of a decent pint.

If an Irishman turns up in Detroit and sees a familiar tap, there's nothing ELSE he will order. It will always be Guinness. If it turns out ghastly then that's your documentary. Otherwise I'm just looking for a drink. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BOF said:

If an Irishman turns up in Detroit and sees a familiar tap, there's nothing ELSE he will order. It will always be Guinness. If it turns out ghastly then that's your documentary. Otherwise I'm just looking for a drink. 

rather than bud or miller lite?

madness

On 11/12/2019 at 19:28, Seat68 said:

You know what no one ever says, it tastes better in Ireland. 

It had better do because it tastes like complete and utter shit everywhere else in the world.  I am assuming in Ireland it just tastes like shit. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It had better do because it tastes like complete and utter shit everywhere else in the world.  I am assuming in Ireland it just tastes like shit. 

Nossir. No. 

• Like 2

Â