Ponky

Anyone who ever copied Bebeto's "baby cradle" 

The two hands one heart gay ass thing that's popular nowadays

The lame jump + fist in the air from the 70's

Thumbsuckers

Airplanes

Punching the corner flag

Knee slide arms open

When some average player scores a goal and they stand facing the opposition supporters with their arms outstretched thinking they're boss.

If I'd have scored a tap in from two yard thanks to a goal mouth scramble at a corner, I'd just do a normal celebration.

I also hate it when the scorer of a goal doesn't go and thank the person who made the assist.

I think if a fairytale ever happened and somehow I was playing for Villa at Villa Park, and I scored, I'd just dive into the Holte End.

And I don't mean stand in front of them and let them pat my head, I mean I'd **** get in there and go mental.

• Like 1

Yep, I have a dream that one day I'll score the winner against sha, at the Holte End, go crazy cuckoo bananas, then run down to the away end, drop my shorts and do a big steaming poo in front of the heathens.

Edited by dAVe80

I also hate it when the scorer of a goal doesn't go and thank the person who made the assist.

I don't like that either, but I also hate it when the assist guy doesn't run over to join the celebration, but instead "takes credit" by raising his arms up in the direction of the crowd. 

• Like 1

I love a mental celebration, Adebayor sprinting in the length of the pitch to the arsenal fans for example. Al shearer went mental a few times and put both hands in the air.

Alan-Shearer-003.jpg

Edited by Jimzk5

Â