What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

I am listening to "Why the **** is my wife on Villatalk and not in the kitchen" by the Ting Tings.

*laughing* no need to be in the kitchen bitch! what am i gonna do? fedex it to you?!

Dubstep iis soooo 2009.

PatrickCousens, do you listen to any DnB podcasts? I'm rather fond of Hospital Rekkids, and I find their podcast somewhat special to my ears.

Back OT,

LTJ Bukem - Earth Vol 1

followed by

LTJ Bukem - Earth Vol 2

followed by

LTJ Bukem - Earth Vol 3

followed by

LTJ Bukem - Earth Vol 4

followed by

LTJ Bukem - Earth Vol 5

followed by

LTJ Bukem - Earth Vol 6

followed by

LTJ Bukem - Earth Vol 7

Or until my Bop album 'arrives'.

Dubstep iis soooo 2009.

:lol:

Tbf, there's loads of good dubstep around, it just tends not (IMO) to be the wobbley chainsaw stuff like Caspa & Rusko. Joy Orbisons

was one of my favourite tunes of last year.

PatrickCousens, do you listen to any DnB podcasts? I'm rather fond of Hospital Rekkids, and I find their podcast somewhat special to my ears.

Back OT,

LTJ Bukem - Earth Vol 1

followed by

LTJ Bukem - Earth Vol 2

followed by

LTJ Bukem - Earth Vol 3

followed by

LTJ Bukem - Earth Vol 4

followed by

LTJ Bukem - Earth Vol 5

followed by

LTJ Bukem - Earth Vol 6

followed by

LTJ Bukem - Earth Vol 7

Or until my Bop album 'arrives'.

Bukem, win.

I listen to the Hospital podcast sometimes, yeah. There's plenty of good music out on that label for sure, but I also find there's also a LOT of bland, generic 'liquid roller' type stuff. Overall they put out some top stuff though, I'm looking forward to Sick Music 2 a lot, the first one was a very strong collection of tunes. I think my favourite DnB podcast is probably the Shogun Audio one, nice variety of styles, only 4 episodes old. If you're interested you can also listen to the student DnB show I co-host, podcast link here.

I'd go for the Shogun one though if I were you

:winkold:

Yeah, there is a lot of 'over melodic' riddims, trying too hard to be liquid and funky and losing what it's all about, but I'd still definitely rate Hospital as one of my Top 3 electronic music organisations (not that I have such a list).

Checking out both Podcasts now, will let you know, nice one mate.

Â