What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

After this I also listened to a Wolf Alice track, Nosedive. But I can't link it as every YouTube video featuring it is either a live recording, the whole EP it's off, or just a picture of the EP cover, which prominently (...only) features a nude body of a woman.

Good song though.

• Like 1

@Chindiehas inspired me to play this, the world's first (and only?) Prog-punk 17 minute plus opus. Curtain Call by the Damned, taking up the whole of side 3 of the Black Album

For the first day this year, I'm off work and have the house to myself. Curtain Call at a much louder volume than normal is just what is called for right now

I never really noticed the drums when listening to this historically. Danny Carey is renowned but I always felt that only came from Aenima on. But the fills and so on this struck me today. They're crazy.

• Like 1

Can't mention Tool without thinking of one of my absolute favourite songs, and IMO one of the best songs from the last 25 years

(Cheating a bit as this is actually 2 songs but they're basically so linked you can't separate them really)

• Like 1

Â