What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

On 29/10/2018 at 18:34, TheAuthority said:

Met him on a train from Brum to London once. He had a Villa program so we ended up talking the whole way (we had both been to the game the day before.)

Got to London and I got my trombone out form the luggage rack and he said "oh you're a musician?" So then we started talking about music and went to the bar in Euston station. He dropped 1/2 an E and I had a few pints of Guinness!  Good times ?

Yeah, I had a similar train encounter with Eggsy from Goldie Lookin' Chain.

Unbelievably, he'd played Brixton Academy the day before. I said hello, had a 2 minute chat about the gig, then said I'd leave him alone in peace for the rest of the journey. Five minutes later he came over and borrowed a pen. Then came back for some paper, then my charger. Guy was an absolute stalker.

However, neither of us are musicians.

56 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Yeah, I had a similar train encounter with Eggsy from Goldie Lookin' Chain.

Unbelievably, he'd played Brixton Academy the day before. I said hello, had a 2 minute chat about the gig, then said I'd leave him alone in peace for the rest of the journey. Five minutes later he came over and borrowed a pen. Then came back for some paper, then my charger. Guy was an absolute stalker.

However, neither of us are musicians.

I have a similar effect on @blandy

He's waiting for me to turn up and he just bumps into the band

Happened at Courtney Barnett and the Lovely Eggs this year

• Like 1

I got the Eggs to contribute a short piece to our footy programme last year.

I had to edit out all the swears! But awesome helpful approachable people. 

But anyways! Currently listening to Les Big Byrd 'cos you mentioned them with the word motorik. It'll be TVAM or Les Big Byrd later this week....

**** question **** is it 'lez' or 'lay'? Asking for a friend...

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I got the Eggs to contribute a short piece to our footy programme last year.

I had to edit out all the swears! But awesome helpful approachable people. 

But anyways! Currently listening to Les Big Bird 'cos you mentioned them with the word motorik. It'll be TVAM or Les Big Byrd later this week....

I think it was @snethat posted them on here a week or so ago and I liked what I heard so bought the album

I'm currently actually listening to the eggs latest because the session was on Marc Riley tonight (it was ace) and I realised I probably hadn't run them through the new amp and speakers.

• Like 2

Â