What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Excellent call there Mr @bickster I did not know that existed. Picked up the original Thuban album without knowing anything about Lay Llamas purely because it was on the Rocket label. 

I'll be searching that out.

Once my ears have stopped buzzing that is, gig night last night and the sound system was loud but totally shot. Just two hours of super low bass vibration with unintelligible lyrics. If I was cynical, I'd think the sound set up was by a band and crew already bouncing a bit too early in the evening.

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Excellent call there Mr @bickster I did not know that existed. Picked up the original Thuban album without knowing anything about Lay Llamas purely because it was on the Rocket label. 

I'll be searching that out.

Once my ears have stopped buzzing that is, gig night last night and the sound system was loud but totally shot. Just two hours of super low bass vibration with unintelligible lyrics. If I was cynical, I'd think the sound set up was by a band and crew already bouncing a bit too early in the evening.

Not sure it has a physical release might be digital only, appeared on my Spotify this morning and was only uploaded to Youtube today but I've searched my usual suppliers and can see no mention of a physical release or even on the Rocket website

Â