Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

If I could chose one team to go down it would be Sunderland. Just because of the way they talk about us on readytogo, maybe slightly childish, but would serve them right.

I can't blame them. Remember we started their downward spiral by signing Bent!!. If they go down it is our fault.

Good!

Said it once before but will say it again

Sunderland are dead certs to go down imo

Any team that has pace will destroy them like we did and palace did today

Every team they have left with probably the exception of Stoke has pace to burn

That's what happens when you have a centre back partnership of Brown and O'Shea. Apart from Defoe they have no pace going forward either. Sunderland are probably the slowest team in the league. They are a nightmare to play with on Fifa!!

when I saw Bolasie scored 3 the first thing that came to mind was O'Shea being slow and shit

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

If I could chose one team to go down it would be Sunderland. Just because of the way they talk about us on readytogo, maybe slightly childish, but would serve them right.

I can't blame them. Remember we started their downward spiral by signing Bent!!. If they go down it is our fault.

Bent's the main reason they don't like us, but that was a while back now and they've had plenty of money since to replace him but have wasted it on strikers like Wickham, Altidore, Graham and Fletcher.

Just watch QPR go and win tomorrow lol.

I seriously think now us and QPR will be the ones to get out of it, mainly due to our front players.

On the same basis although they are so pedestrian and weak at the back I think Defoe and Fletcher will save Sunderland.

My prediction tonight is Leicester, Burnley and Hull to drop. Exciting and close times though!

Long long way to go but let's enjoy this weekend!

UTV!

hope QPR stay up, i like ramsay comes a cross like a nice bloke. also like burnley 

would love if west brom went down. one more win will keep us up i think as long as we keep our goal tally down against city

I think hull are in big trouble looking at their games.would like leicestre, wba and sunderland to go but  i think they burnley, hull and leicester will

Bent's the main reason they don't like us, but that was a while back now and they've had plenty of money since to replace him but have wasted it on strikers like Wickham, Altidore, Graham and Fletcher.

Yeah I'm joking!!! A lot of them really do blame us for their downfall though!! Rtg is a joke. It is impossible to spend 5 minutes reading posts on it withoud coming across a 'Bent could've been a Sunderland legend comment.
  • Like 1

Is it wrong that I want Ramsey to keep QPR up mostly because he's black? I have little opinion on him generally other than he seems like a nice bloke, but I want to see a black manager have a bit of actual success at the top level. I think it will be good for football generally. Odd that this is still a "thing" in 2015, but it is and we should face it IMO.  

Probably a bit off topic.

We'd have to capitulate big time to go down now. The way we have been playing these last 2 months I can't see it, but I'm not hearing that fat lady sing just yet. 

• Like 1

QPR, Leicester, Burnley have consistently been in the bottom 3 - wouldn't surprise me if those 3 went. Would like to see WBA sweat a bit - but no relegated (we need the points next season !!!)

Leicester might pull out of the bottom three, they've been playing very well for couple last games and they still have games against QPR, Sunderland and Burnley.

Is it wrong that I want Ramsey to keep QPR up mostly because he's black? I have little opinion on him generally other than he seems like a nice bloke, but I want to see a black manager have a bit of actual success at the top level. I think it will be good for football generally. Odd that this is still a "thing" in 2015, but it is and we should face it IMO.  

We'd have to capitulate big time to go down now. The way we have been playing these last 2 months I can't see it, but I'm not hearing that fat lady sing just yet. 

Couldn't give a toss about skin colour. All I care about is Villa staying up, although I think if I had to pick 3 teams I want to go down it would be West Brom, QPR and Sunderland.

Edited by Mantis

I understand. It was just a general musing. I thought it fairly obvious that I didn't mean at the expense of my own club!

Oh yeah obviously.

I don't know what it is but I just don't like QPR - haven't done for a while now. Think it's because they've spent a shitload of money yet still can't outperform clubs that have spent a fraction of what they spent. That and Redknob.

Ridiculous comment!

Just watched MOTD, Tottingham are up there in the league and our defence stepped up today, that for me is a proper premier league performance.

Re Ramsey - I agree, it is good to A - see a black manager, rarer than hens teeth, and B - see him get some success - f*ck lazy opinions, given what black players have done for England (ahem, and Villa) for decades now, it is about time we saw more black managers - good on Chris. Come to Villa next year!

Edited by Jareth
  • Like 1