Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Wow, baggies fixtures are horrendous.

We have 3 home's games remaining.

Everton

West ham

Burnley

I am supremely confident that at least 3 points will come from that lot, as such I now believe we will stay up.

Holy mother of god I just looked at wbas fixtures. I thought hull had the worst run in but I suppose the baggies didn't count on losing at home to Leicester. At least we can approach games with some confidence, they'll be looking back all the time. Jesus if they aren't mathematically safe after Newcastle they are pretty much stuck for two games and all they can do is pray. Sweet.

Leicester might get out of it looking at their fixtures, and them getting out of it would mean doing serious damage to Burnley, QPR and Sunderland, all of whom they play. Leicester winning all of those games would make our lives a lot easier

Newcastle, although looking just fine, might be worrying after their next 3 matches. Lose to Liverpool, Spurs and Swansea and there's a moderate chance they could be as low as 15th, going into a game against Leicester, who might not be all that far behind them at that stage.

I fully expect them to be okay on 35 points, but if they hit a proper slump that they can't get out of, they've got Leicester, QPR and WBA all remaining to play. If you're midtable, they're alright fixtures not to worry too much about, but if you're sliding towards the bottom and know that one of those teams beating you could put them right behind you, it's not quite the same

As things stand now, we stay up if 3 of the following things happen:

We get no fewer than 6 points less than Leicester in the remaining games

We get no fewer than 5 points less than Burnley in the remaining games

We get no fewer than 5 points less than QPR in the remaining games

We get no fewer than 3 points less than Hull in the remaining games

We get no fewer than 2 points less than Sunderland in the remaining games

We get more than 1 point more than WBA in the remaining games

We get more than 4 points more than Newcastle in the remaining games

Got to fancy our chances now really

Almost every result went our way today. The only one that didn't was the West Brom - Leicester game, but given where West Brom are now it's not even that damaging because we could now easily finish above then. All we need now is a Chelsea win.

We're still in this but we're in such a good position compared to even a week ago.

Almost every result went our way today. The only one that didn't was the West Brom - Leicester game, but given where West Brom are now it's not even that damaging because we could now easily finish above then. All we need now is a Chelsea win.

We're still in this but we're in such a good position compared to even a week ago.

That went our way - for sure

The WBA result most DEFINITELY went in our favour

A good day all in all.

If QPR lose to Chelsea, Man. City and Liverpool they can only get to 35 points.

If Hull lose to Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man. United they can only get to 34 points.

If Sunderland lose to Southampton, Chelsea, Arsenal and Stoke they can only get to 34 points.

Certainly looks like 35 points is the safety net, as I've said before I fancy the West Ham home game to be the 3 point game given their form in recent weeks. Maybe Everton if Lukaku is missing.

A good day all in all.

If QPR lose to Chelsea, Man. City and Liverpool they can only get to 35 points.

If Hull lose to Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man. United they can only get to 34 points.

If Sunderland lose to Southampton, Chelsea, Arsenal and Stoke they can only get to 34 points.

Certainly looks like 35 points is the safety net, as I've said before I fancy the West Ham home game to be the 3 point game given their form in recent weeks. Maybe Everton if Lukaku is missing.

I agree. Think we have a good chance of getting a result away at Southampton aswell.