Who Would be Next?

Stevo985

Don't think Keane was ever interested in the Manager's job at VIlla, being the Assistant was just convenient for him. If he wanted to be a full time manger he could have taken the Celtic job when offered.

My guess ( aided by an itk whisper that he has been sounded out) is that Tim Sherwood will join us in some capacity this side of christmas

I think I'd rather get McLeish back.

Sherwood is a **** clown.

• Like 1

My guess ( aided by an itk whisper that he has been sounded out) is that Tim Sherwood will join us in some capacity this side of christmas

He got tottenham winning!!
He's a clown.

This is no defence of Lambert. There are plenty of managers who would do better with us than Lambert.

Sherwood is NOT one of them. He would be an absolute nightmare.

• Like 1

He got tottenham winning!!
He's a clown.

This is no defence of Lambert. There are plenty of managers who would do better with us than Lambert.

Sherwood is NOT one of them. He would be an absolute nightmare.

but him joining us is entirely feasible in my opinion - he could even join us as assistant at first....

I don't think we should be messing about with No 2's like Keane and Sherwood, just need to get in an experienced Assistant who knows what he's doing doesn't have to be a 'name'.

I don't think Sherwood would come here as a number 2 anyway. He's clearly got a huge ego and a massively inflated opinion of himself and I'm not sure he'd accept not being the top dog
  • Like 1

Maybe he'd come in a similar capacity to the one he had at Tottenham before got the Manager's job. Although I wouldn't have thought Randy would be that interested in filling that kind of role with the club being up for sale.

Â