Paul Lambert

limpid

Looks like he's lost the players and the fans, and he literally lost his coaching staff a few games ago.

Let's just hope he's lost the owner/board as well. We need better than he can provide.

Like I wrote in match-thread, the players looked like they were playing utter shit on purpose to get Lambert fired. I think they've played so on purpose since Chelsea for some reason and played well only against Hull so that we wouldn't get relegated. Like Mantis said, something must've happened after Chelski game.

Dear Paul, despite all of your mediocre efforts over the previous two season's it appears that you FAILED in your attempts to manage Aston Villa.  With this in mind I have decided that your time at this club is at an end. Please ensure that all of your belongings are removed from the managers office forthwith and please close the door extremely quietly when you leave.  Outside the Holte End a horse and cart has been arranged to take you to your desired destination.  It has also been agreed that any of the uninjured signings that you made during your time at this club can also join you on the cart.  The names of these players are as follows:

Mr  Bowery

Mr  Luna

Mr  Bennet

Mr  Vlaar

Mr  Lowton

Mr  Hamedi

Mr  Holt

Mr  Bertram

Mr  Tonev

Other player's who can also join you and the above mentioned include:

Mr  Agbonlahor

Mr  Wiemann

Aston Villa Football Club and it's fan's cannot be held responsible for any "accidents" that may happen once you leave the inside of Villa Park and you and any "players" leaving with you take full responsibility for feeding and watering the horse and also the cart must be returned intact with any faults rectified by you and the others to St Andrews in Small Health to allow Birmingham City Football Club' team to travel to their Championship games next season. 

"Agreed" by who exactly? Pretty sure that most fans don't want to see Vlaar go.

• Like 1

Change the manager as often as you want, give him shit money to spend and he can't do too much. Yep mistakes made, yep last few months have been dreadful , yes not much progress on last year. But what did the useless owner we have spend? Lerner is useless and worse than Ellis in my opinion

• Like 3

Hopefully that is the last we'll see of Lambert. Worst manager I have seen down the club.

Not been a fan long then?? 

You disagree? 

25 years I can remember. Can't quite remember McNeil but Lambert has even been worse than Venglos

Dear Paul, despite all of your mediocre efforts over the previous two season's it appears that you FAILED in your attempts to manage Aston Villa.  With this in mind I have decided that your time at this club is at an end. Please ensure that all of your belongings are removed from the managers office forthwith and please close the door extremely quietly when you leave.  Outside the Holte End a horse and cart has been arranged to take you to your desired destination.  It has also been agreed that any of the uninjured signings that you made during your time at this club can also join you on the cart.  The names of these players are as follows:

Mr  Bowery

Mr  Luna

Mr  Bennet

Mr  Vlaar

Mr  Lowton

Mr  Hamedi

Mr  Holt

Mr  Bertram

Mr  Tonev

Other player's who can also join you and the above mentioned include:

Mr  Agbonlahor

Mr  Wiemann

Aston Villa Football Club and it's fan's cannot be held responsible for any "accidents" that may happen once you leave the inside of Villa Park and you and any "players" leaving with you take full responsibility for feeding and watering the horse and also the cart must be returned intact with any faults rectified by you and the others to St Andrews in Small Health to allow Birmingham City Football Club' team to travel to their Championship games next season. 

Vlaar? What. 

I just hope Lerner follows him out the door or at the very least invests some money. Mark my words, nothing will change if we're still paying peanuts this summer.

One thing will: We -WILL- be relegated.

I just hope Lerner follows him out the door or at the very least invests some money. Mark my words, nothing will change if we're still paying peanuts this summer.

If Lerner and Lambert are still here next season then we'll finish bottom

Hopefully that is the last we'll see of Lambert. Worst manager I have seen down the club.

Not been a fan long then?? 

You disagree? 

25 years I can remember. Can't quite remember McNeil but Lambert has even been worse than Venglos

I do - been a villa fan more than twice as long - so have seen worse (managers and players). Lambert is one in a line we have had with two chairmen who cut costs - one did at least put his on money into the club and one who just took money out. 

Â