Paul Lambert

limpid

I'm not going to blame everything about today on him as we really are decimated by injuries at the moment but it does piss me off how often we lose at home under Lambert. Just a few draws would be nice.

Against a mid table team then fine but against the bottom team who have now done the double over us I'm sorry but lambert really should take the blame for this with his job.

Except at this stage of the season playing a mid-table team is probably easier than playing a team fighting for their lives at the bottom.

As I said, the result isn't good enough and I'm pissed off but we are severely weakened at the moment. My biggest concern right now is that we get KEA and Delph back.

Yep we did well against Stoke as well.

Yes thank you for pointing that out I just completely missed that game. Thanks again for telling me!

What's everybody complaining about? We shouldn't expect to beat Fulham without Benteke remember.

Or Delph, El Ahmadi, and Agbonlahor, plus Okore and Kozak.

I'm as annoyed as anyone that we've lost yet again, but you can't say injuries didn't play their part today.

We didn't have Okore and Kozak when we beat Norwich and Chelsea did we? Gabby never produces anything at home anyway so was no loss whatsoever. Delph and KEA were blows but as I say, it was his choice to not strengthen midfield yet leave us with like six strikers. The midfield was always the problem, he spent only £800k on this department in the summer. If he can't build a squad properly, that's his problem. 

Well and truly cocked up his summer dealings.

Fulham had better players than us on the pitch. 

You can't blame injuries for the Palace joke. Stoke joke. Or in fact three quarters of the games we've played. We are an easy touch, and the manager is to blame for that.

Not that I think we'd have any better if he wasn't here. The club stinks, and quite frankly with the standard of players we have, level of ambition and knowall off the pitch, we don't deserve to be in the top league of England.

Honestly, I think that's only half of it. I think the vast majority of the money he spent this summer went on Okore and Kozak - Okore's been out for virtually the whole season and Kozak for half of it. Could've done better with his summer signings (and Lerner could've done better with backing him) but that is desperately unlucky.

We didn't need Tonev. We didn't need Kozac. That could have gone on the second central defender we needed when Vlaar inevitably broke down. It's not much of a shock that Baker and Clark are both lower Championship standard.

You can't blame injuries for the Palace joke. Stoke joke. Or in fact three quarters of the games we've played. We are an easy touch, and the manager is to blame for that.

Not that I think we'd have any better if he wasn't here. The club stinks, and quite frankly with the standard of players we have, level of ambition and knowall off the pitch, we don't deserve to be in the top league of England.

Honestly, I think that's only half of it. I think the vast majority of the money he spent this summer went on Okore and Kozak - Okore's been out for virtually the whole season and Kozak for half of it. Could've done better with his summer signings (and Lerner could've done better with backing him) but that is desperately unlucky.

We didn't need Tonev. We didn't need Kozac. That could have gone on the second central defender we needed when Vlaar inevitably broke down. It's not much of a shock that Baker and Clark are both lower Championship standard.

We didn't need Kozac but we got Kozak. ;)

Oh no doubt about it. he will sign a new deal he is doing the job required by the owners.

Whether we like it or not we have to get used to being around 15th downwards until something drastically changes. (We either get relegated or new owners come in)

I'm not going to blame everything about today on him as we really are decimated by injuries at the moment but it does piss me off how often we lose at home under Lambert. Just a few draws would be nice.

Against a mid table team then fine but against the bottom team who have now done the double over us I'm sorry but lambert really should take the blame for this with his job.

Except at this stage of the season playing a mid-table team is probably easier than playing a team fighting for their lives at the bottom.

As I said, the result isn't good enough and I'm pissed off but we are severely weakened at the moment. My biggest concern right now is that we get KEA and Delph back.

Yep we did well against Stoke as well.

Yes thank you for pointing that out I just completely missed that game. Thanks again for telling me!
No problem mate. Just trying to show you were completely wrong about your mid table comment.

Hmm.... If I was reviewing my managers performance at the end of the season whether to stick or twist this result has taken it further below the red line of acceptability.

It's not worked and I'm bored of watching crap players and crap performances. Time to go.

So we're 1 point better off than this time last season. Improvement.

The improvement was never that impressive, we did/have improved, others improved more. Basically, as we all know, we didn't do enough.

You have to wonder how we would have been this season with Okore at the back and Benteke fully fit for more than the first 5 games.

Edited by jayEm

Oh no doubt about it. he will sign a new deal he is doing the job required by the owners.

Whether we like it or not we have to get used to being around 15th downwards until something drastically changes. (We either get relegated or new owners come in)

Then as new owners is unlikely I'd rather we went down to be honest. At least it would be something to talk about.

Â