Paul Lambert

limpid

The fact that he has consistently been allowed to serve up the drivel and crap that we see from his teams is disgraceful . Should have gone last year and many times since. Some fans have allowed him far too easy a ride and so had the board. A god awful manager who's really some a lot of serious damage to avfc

• Like 3

What's everybody complaining about? We shouldn't expect to beat Fulham without Benteke remember.

Benteke isn't the only player out today.

Not that there's any excuse for today's result, but we really are getting **** over with injuries at the moment.

I'm not going to blame everything about today on him as we really are decimated by injuries at the moment but it does piss me off how often we lose at home under Lambert. Just a few draws would be nice.

Against a mid table team then fine but against the bottom team who have now done the double over us I'm sorry but lambert really should take the blame for this with his job.

I'm not going to blame everything about today on him as we really are decimated by injuries at the moment but it does piss me off how often we lose at home under Lambert. Just a few draws would be nice.

Against a mid table team then fine but against the bottom team who have now done the double over us I'm sorry but lambert really should take the blame for this with his job.

Except at this stage of the season playing a mid-table team is probably easier than playing a team fighting for their lives at the bottom.

As I said, the result isn't good enough and I'm pissed off but we are severely weakened at the moment. My biggest concern right now is that we get KEA and Delph back.

We had few injuries when we played the likes of Sheffield United and Bradford in the cups and got knocked out in successive seasons

Fulham not won at Villa in 14 matches another notch for Lambert "The record breaker" to add to his belt

Just face it Lambert is a shite manager and should he be given money in the Summer he will add to the dross we already have at the club who are making a fortune from pretending to be premier league footballers

I cannot wait to see who the next premiership tryhard he will sign

Edited by AshVilla

We are just lucky each season there are worse teams than us in the league, that is the reality.

And like many teams before us, that luck will run out. When you are being run to do the minimum, to just survive, other clubs are catching you all the time and will over take. One man has put this 'plan' in place and it is **** ALL to do with the future and all to do with hoovering up the **** TV money, with very little outlay at the same time.

What's everybody complaining about? We shouldn't expect to beat Fulham without Benteke remember.

Or Delph, El Ahmadi, and Agbonlahor, plus Okore, N'Zogbia and Kozak to a lesser extent.

I'm as annoyed as anyone that we've lost yet again, but you can't say injuries didn't play their part today.

Edited by jayEm
  • Like 1

Benteke isn't the only player out today.

Not that there's any excuse for today's result, but we really are getting **** over with injuries at the moment.

Delph was a big loss I'd grant you but that's because this guy has willfully chosen not to invest his budget in the midfield. 

Well and truly cocked up his summer dealings.

Fulham had better players than us on the pitch. 

You can't blame injuries for the Palace joke. Stoke joke. Or in fact three quarters of the games we've played. We are an easy touch, and the manager is to blame for that.

Not that I think we'd have any better if he wasn't here. The club stinks, and quite frankly with the standard of players we have, level of ambition and knowall off the pitch, we don't deserve to be in the top league of England.

Honestly, I think that's only half of it. I think the vast majority of the money he spent this summer went on Okore and Kozak - Okore's been out for virtually the whole season and Kozak for half of it. Could've done better with his summer signings (and Lerner could've done better with backing him) but that is desperately unlucky.

• Like 1

Except at this stage of the season playing a mid-table team is probably easier than playing a team fighting for their lives at the bottom.

As I said, the result isn't good enough and I'm pissed off but we are severely weakened at the moment. My biggest concern right now is that we get KEA and Delph back.

Yep we did well against Stoke as well.

Â