Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

The French are a complete mess defending these corners. The Romanians could, and probably should have scored a couple of times.

this is where i hate english commentary, denis alibec comes on, they've never heard of him and dont really know the club he played for

off the top of my head he signed for inter but never got a sniff and was sent out on loan a few times, think he had a season at bologna, definitely had a couple of years in italy

if you paid me to talk about football id make sure i knew football

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, av1 said:

What i like about the Euros/World cup, is that i don't watch any European football at all, so its an opportunity to see what all the fuss is about with the big name players. 

As a caveat I've quoted myself here, but I'm not feeling the love for Greizman. 

Just now, 007√ said:

Deschamps loves his target man in Giroud, very similar to Hodgson and Rooney how they will always start. Same scenario, both crap.

but scores a target mans header and has good build up play?

france would have to play 2 upfront with any of their other forwards and the midfield personnel aren't suited at all to a flat 4.

Just now, a m ole said:

but scores a target mans header and has good build up play?

france would have to play 2 upfront with any of their other forwards and the midfield personnel aren't suited at all to a flat 4.

He did his job in scoring, that's what strikers are paid to do, but this entire game, he has been awful

Whilst the French have been the better team, i think in terms of clear cut chances, Romania are good for a draw.

Â