Match Thread

theboyangel

Is that the Dutch Roy Keane with him?

former Wolves defender, John De Wolf.

Actually, thinking about it, I think John De Wolf is who villaajax based his look on...

john-de-wolf-883963010.jpg

Looks like Bacuna and KEA coming on in the 2nd half (hopefully for both Weimann and Gabby)

**edit - my bad - heard their names mentioned by the commentators!

Edited by theboyangel

Watching this match makes me want to start all over again, sack the whole squad and start over.

We haven't changed since last season

We still have the same pretenders in the team who think they are good players when they are not all we have done is added a few bomb squad members into the mix i really do fear for us this season

Why does Gabby not play on the shoulder of the last defender anymore Groningen are so far pushed up on their half line it is rediculous

Edited by AshVilla

I really don't understand why we would fly over on the morning of the game. It says to me that we aren't taking this game serious and the players probably think the same.  Groningen are way fitter than us but that's no excuse for how shit our backline has been.

I'd guess that because we don't have a pot to piss in, it's to save on hotel costs !!

Hi guys, I'm her now!

So the operation was a success?
Don't know about that, but we're 3-0 down and don't even try to hold the ball?????

Edit: hahaha, only got it now. Well done lads.

Edited by AVTuco

Watching this match makes me want to start all over again, sack the whole squad and start over.

So we're still shit then?

This match is making me want to use my season ticket to line up cocaine.

• Like 1

So we're still shit then?

This match is making me want to use my season ticket to line up cocaine.

I guess they made the edges of villa season tickets blunt on purpose...

Â